Thread: Sweet Svala

Sweet Svala

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 100
Size:  10.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    How wonderful to have three generations of doves
    in the house. So sorry that your mate passed away.
    I love all of your pictures. You are well taken care of.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Greetings Svala in Finland! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, elegant, utterly enchanting senior lady you are, Svala! Doves are known the world over as the symbol of peace, and that's just how I felt poring over your exquisite photos, reading your human's heartening tribute...peaceful! I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your mate, Dimi. But thankully (in addition to your human) you have your son Archimedes, his mate Atramedes, and your three grandkis Cho, Gall and Jesus there to help warm and brighten your days, filld your heart with love! For sure all the days of your life you will be loved and cherished for the very special lady you are! How blessed your family is, having a best feathered friend in you! You truly are a treasure, Svala, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! I hope you're enjoying it to its fullest, sweetheart...taking a nice bath, relaxing with your kids and grandkids and cuddling with your human, and just perhaps, making a bit of mischief! Could there be some chocolate cake on tonight's menu?

Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Svala, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kids and grandkids, too! And here's to countless more happy, peaceful days with your devoted human!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Svala, what a beautiful Ringneck Dove you are, there in Finland! You are absolutely gorgeous in every one of those great photographs. How nice to see you with wings spread in the one picture and with one of your family members in another! And what a delightful story of love and devotion your dear person has to tell. You live with five of your family member doves! We are so sorry you lost your mate Dimi last December. You are a calm and gentle old lady now, and you enjoy bathing, hanging out with your kids and grandkids, relaxing and cuddling, and sometimes splashing in the dog's water bowl. You also have been known to walk on a chocolate cake and leave footprints on it! Your dear person is making sure you can enjoy your life to the fullest every day. You and he/she and your dove family and the doggie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Svala, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a little chocolate cake?!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Svala, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Svala, on being POTD! You are beautiful! (We birds!) We're so glad you have such a wonderful, loving home. Best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546