Thread: Rise of the Phoenix

Rise of the Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

Concatulations on being selected as Cat of the Day! We are also from Sydney and hope to meet you some day!

My wife and I are big fans of Tuxedos!

Can we ask which suburb in Sydney you are from. We live in Thornleigh.

We shall submit some pics of our pet Kitty Jilly to cat of the day very shortly.

Tc

Phoenix

You are so handsome! I especially love those long, curly whiskers above your eyes.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

How beautiful you are with your pretty fur, long whiskers and fluffy tail

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, adorable Phoenix!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Phoenix, what a stunningly gorgeous Tuxedo guy you are! That black and white fur looks so soft and is so pretty, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big golden eyes. What a great photograph of you, and thank you for sharing it with us! We wouldn't be surprised if there is some Persian or other fluffy breed lineage there. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Sydney to pet you, and pet your sister Jaime too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You and Jaime were both half-feral strays, only seven months old, when you met your new Purrrsons and became part of their Furrrever family. You were so happy they let you stay! You are playful and friendly now, and one would never guess your humble beginnings. You're "a wonderful tuxie," well deserving to be honored as Cat of the Day! (And we hope to meet Jaime here one day, too!) You both and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Cngratulations, darling Phoenix (and Jaime), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Phoenix, what a beautiful tuxedo kitten you are. You do have the longest whiskers, and your wonderful coat looks so soft.
    I'm glad that you got rescued, and you turned into the most loving and playful kitten. You also have your sister Jaime to romp around with.
    Phoenix, you are a special kitty, and I wish you, Jaime and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, adorable kitten Phoenix and hello to Jaime too! Phoenix, what a darling you are with your fluffy black and white fur, and your l-o-n-g whiskers! I'm glad you're not stray anymore, being a pet is much better! I bet you are a busy kitty, playing, looking out of the windows and being your active self! I hope your people will give you and Jaime some extra petting for me today, or maybe a few more minutes playing your favorite game! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Phoenix!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Phoenix!

What a beautiful Tuxie boy you are! I too believe there’s some Persian or other fluffy breed in your family tree. Your coat is beautiful and looks very soft - and your whiskers are so long. How cute you have that black dot on your nose - you also have the sweetest face!

I have no doubt you were happy to move in with your new family, and you even have a sister to play with. You will be spoiled for the rest of your life and be safe.

You sure deserve to be honoured! Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with your family and Jaime, and get some extra yummy treats and lots of snuggles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

From the Ashes...

Greetings, beautiful Tuxie Phoenix! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your dear sister Jaime, too!

Hah! Daveman beat me to it! Yes, like the storied Phoenix's rise from the ashes, your and your sister Jaime's rags to riches story, from humble beginnings to living the good life, is truly one for the ages! Yes, sweetheart, you truly are MOST deserving of your big day honor, and we are so very grateful to your human(s) for saving you both, making your happy homecoming a reality, assuring that you and your dear sister will be loved unconditionally, forever and always!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby boy! Hope you and your sister, Jaime, are enjoying a very happy and fun filled Cat of the Day, being loved to the max and spoiled to bits, treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Phoenix, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Jaime, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    We are just tickled to death by little Phoenix and his funny 'stache crazy cute brows! Such a darling and precious COTD!