Thread: Fabulous Felix!

Fabulous Felix!

Dearest Felix, what a beautiful young ebony boy you are! You are downright stunning, a gorgeous fluffy Tuxedo! That black and white fur looks so soft and luxurious, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in both, and in that one of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to San Antonio to rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet Lola Baby and rub her tummy (only if she wants it rubbed, of course) too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both and rub suitable tummies for me .

And what a wonderful, heartwarming story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents were heartbroken after losing beloved cats Fluffy and Oliver two and a half days apart. They had just adopted Baby back in January, so they went back to the San Antonio Humane Society to adopt a kitten. You tapped a paw on the glass as they walked past several kittens. You were so friendly and playful, you and they adopted each other on the spot! They brought you home two days later, and you and Lola Baby soon became good friends. (We think that Fluffy Angel and Oliver Angel might have had something to do with bringing you together!) You have been with your dear family for a month now, and you make them smile with your energy and antics and affection, playing Fetch with your Little Gray Mousie, grooming your Dad and sleeping on his shoulder and face each night. You and Lola Baby and your Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Felix, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lola Baby and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe with some special thin-sliced Deli turkey after another round of Fetch with Little Gray Mousie! We know that Fluffy Angel and Oliver Angel are rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Felix, what a handsome American shorthair boy you are. Your black and white coat looks so soft and fluffy and you have the sweetest face. I love how you show off your belly, very inviting for a belly rub.
    I'm very sorry that your parents lost two beloved kitties within two and half days of each other.
    This was a big void to be filled. But you knew you were up to the job when you picked your forever family at the shelter.
    Felix, you brought back happiness into your family's home and that's worth being celebrated.
    I hope that you, Lola Baby and your parents have a great day full of celebration, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Fabulous Felix!

Hi Felix! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, classic Tuxie boy you are, and just like your beloved namesake...SO wonderful!

"He's amazing, he's remarkableHe is fearless, unbelievableHe is superdooper and extraordinaryHe's the kind of guy that keeps you feeling merryWho?
    Felix the catThe wonderful, wonderful catWhenever he gets in a fixHe reaches into his bag of tricks
    Felix the catThe wonderful, wonderful catYou'll laugh so much your sides will acheYour heart will go pit-a-patWatching Felix the wonderful cat"
    OK, I age myself, hehe. But oh yes, you are wonderful, amazing, extraordinary and superdooper, and oh yes dad, I DO love your beautiful boy! Though it's clear no one can love Felix more than you and his mom, his kitty sib Lola Baby, do!

How blessed your humans were, Felix, that fateful day at the shelter, the day YOU chose THEM to be your FurEver family! Thanks to you, their hearts are healing after the tragic, untimely loss of TWO most beloved kitty kids, Olive and Fluffy, the joy returning to their and Lola Baby's days. Such is the healing power of animal love, of rescue. As they say, when it comes to rescue, the only question to be asked is who saved who! No doubt it was a case of mutual rescue for you and your family, destined to be!

Great thanks to your proud daddy for sharing your heartening homecoming story with us, your heart-melting photos! Meeting you, reading your daddy's love filled tribute, having the pleasure of honoring one extra special boy, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing fetch with your belove Grey Mousie, chowing down on deluxe, thin sliced deli turkey, cuddling in the big bed with your pawrents tonight, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your fab family! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Felix, Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lola Baby, too!

Belly up!!!

He's amazing, he's remarkableHe is fearless, unbelievableHe is superdooper and extraordinaryHe's the kind of guy that keeps you feeling merryWho?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being COTD, handsome Felix!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Of course we love Felix! He is freakin' perfect and his coat is so pretty and shiny. He sounds like just the very best fit ever!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Felix!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat has such beautiful colors and looks so soft, and your amber eyes eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face.

When your family sadly lost Fluffy and Oliver, they were heartbroken and needed a new kitty to comfort them. At the San Antonio Humane Society, they met you. You stopped playing and tapped your paw at the glass to make sure they noticed you, and when you were out you started to play immediately and tried to climb up - and that was it! They fell in love! Although they had to wait a few days until you were neutered, you knew they would to take you home.

At home, you began to play with Lola Baby immediately, and now the two of you have lots of fun, I’m sure! Your family are healing from their loss of Fluffy and Oliver and you found a loving home - could life be any better!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with your grey mouse, get pampered with extra deli turkey and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.