Thread: Gorgeous Cybin

Gorgeous Cybin

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cybin!

What a handsome silver tabby you are. Your coat is beautiful and looks so soft, and your green eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face.

I can see you are meowing for attention, and in the next picture you get it! You are such a sweetie pie and you look relaxed and happy.

Cybin, you have done a great job comforting and helping your mom fight her addiction, being there cuddling with her - the best cure there is! You even let the new baby pet you and lay on you. That is special. I bet the little girl will grow up to love cats for the rest of her life!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!
    Last edited by Randi; 10-06-2017 at 01:42 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Cybin, what a handsome silver tabby boy you are. Your coat with those beautiful markings looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those emerald eyes.
    You helped your mom through a very difficult time. You comforted her and assured her that everything would be ok. Cats are healers. You are also a great companion to your little human sister.
    Cybin, you are as special as they come, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Cybin, you are gorgeous! What a handsome silver tabby guy you are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show your beauty, both physical and spiritual, off so well. That fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Arizona to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were with your dear Meowmie through a very difficult time in her life, comforting her and never leaving her side as she struggled with addiction. And then one day you showed her a reason to keep fighting, and she has never touched a drug since. Now you have a young skin sister, and you let her pet you and lay on you. You love laying on the grass out front and getting a "kitty snack" each morning. You are the light of the lives of your dear Purrrsons, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cybin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and sister and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special freeze-dried fish!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful little angel!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Stunning tabby Cybin!

Hello, handsome Cybin in Arizona! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a precious fellow you are! Your mom was in a difficult place, and you gave her your special help and comfort. Now, thankfully, she is doing much better!

Your fur looks so plush and soft to pet, with those amazing tabby markings! You have such a sweet face and gem-like green eyes!

You have a new little person in your family now, and you are very patient with her. I hope she will grow up to be a cat person for life!

You spend time on the lawn each day, and you give your people a very early wake-up (2 AM)! You meow when you need something, and you enjoy kitty snacks each morning! Purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Cybin the healer!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    So glad you and Cybin have one another, what a lovely simbiotic relationship. Fulfilling one another's secret needs and gently sharing yourselves with each other. Cybin was meant to be your cat I believe. Awsome COTD!

Heaven Sent Cybin!

Good evening, beautiful Cybin! Happy Cat of the Day, precious Tabby boy! What a pleasure it is to meet you, sweetheart, what an honor it to have the chance to pay tribute to one MOST deserving boy...your mom's healer, comforter, soul mate...her heart kitty!

We often speak here about the amazing power our animal companions have to heal us, physicially and emotionally, and we need only look to you, Cy, for proof of that! You truly were heaven sent, Cy, sent to your mom to help heal her when no one, nothing else could! I cannot imagine a finer legacy! You made your mommy whole again, Cybin, opening the door to a whole new life, a happy, healthy, productive life for her!!! And now, with you there by her side, providing her support, comforting her with your unconditional love, I know there is no challenge she cannot meet! How blessed your family is, having you in their lives, Cybin. You're an earthly angel, a life changer, a Cat of a Lifetime, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your mom for sharing her/your heartwarming, inspirational, life affirming story with us, your heart-melting photos! Meeting you has made my night! Hope your entire family, you, your mom and little skin sibling, are all enjoying a very special, warm and love filled day of celebration, spoiling each other rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cybin, Cat of the Day, EVERY day...Cat of a Lifetime!!! ( Don't forget the freeze-dried fish, mom!)

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-05-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a precious boy you are Cybin; always being with your mom when she needs you.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you!

Thank you so much to all of you and your kind words. As I read through I couldn't help but get teary-eyed and cry a little. Such beautiful amazing messages.