Thread: Sadie-Mae Angel

Sadie-Mae Angel

To Sadie-Mae's Mom,

I'm very sorry for your loss. Sadie-Mae was beautiful and sounded like the perfect cat for you. You two were so close. I'm glad Sadie-Mae had such a nice life with you and lived a long life, but of course no amount of time is ever enough. She will always live on in your heart.

Thank you for sharing Sadie-Mae's story, and congratulations on your sweet girl being Cat of the Day!

Dearest Sadie-Mae Angel, what a beautiful girl you are! You are gorgeous both physically and spiritually. You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur with the Siamese points and that sweet face with the lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those terrific photos with us! What great pictures of contentment. And how nice to see you cuddled up with your dear Meowmie! I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You and Meowmie came together thanks to a newspaper ad she saw. You had been rescued and then bottle-fed as a tiny kitten when your mother was found dead. Because of this, you enjoyed being held close and lying on her lap for long periods of time. You were with her as she went through so many major life events. You comforted her as she held you, crying, before you received your last shot. Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again and sending down love to her. You and she love each other dearly, and she misses you very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to her heart to reassure her that love is eternal, you are with her always, and you will welcome her Home, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Sadie-Mae, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope your dear Meowmie is comforted by this world-wide recognition, and she and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know there is great rejoicing going on at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 08-27-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sadie-Mae!

What a beautiful and special girl you were! I loved seeing your pictures... such a pretty and soft coat with beautiful colours, stunning blue eyes and the sweetest face.

Having spent 17 years with your mom is wonderful, and what a long, happy and spoiled life you had, getting cuddles and kisses every single day. You have been through thick and thin together, and when your mom were sad, you were there to comfort her and put a smile on her face.

The two of you really had a deep bond and I can tell you are missed very much. Sadia-Mae, please send your mom a sign that you are enjoying a fine celebration with all your new kitty friends there. You will be in your mom's heart forever and never be forgotten.

Sadie-Mae’s mom, take care and keep the wonderful memories. I hope they will help ease the pain.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Sadie-Mae, what a beautiful Siamese mix girl you were. Your wonderful pictures show off your soft coat and your sweet face.
    Your meowmie's tribute to her little princess is life-affirming and heartwarming. You two were always there for each other, forming this unbreakable bond that will last forever.
    Sadie-Mae, keep watching over your mom from the Rainbow Bridge.
    To Sadie-Mae's mom: I hope you will take comfort in knowing that your special girl will have a great celebration with all the other kitty angels.

Fur Angel Sadie-Mae

Dear Sadie-Mae, beautiful angel girl~

My eyes filled with tears, reading your mommy's love filled tribute to her beautiful princess. Yes, you lived an amazing 19 years, 17 with your mom! But when it comes to our furkids not even forever is time enough. How blessed your mom was to have had you, her ever faithful friend and loving companion, her soul mate, there by her side those many years, through the good times and tough times; the two of you sharing so many momentous life events together..inseparable. And while you may no longer be there with her in the physical form, just as she says, forever and always you will live on in her heart, in the countless memories you and she made, until that happy day when you and she are reunited. Until then, send down your love, a gentle paw tap to her face, to comfort her. She misses you so very much. For now, sweetheart, play happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, who no doubt are throwing you one happy Cat of the Day celebration, today.

Her life was beautuful, as was her death. As I held her and cried before her shot, she reached out and touched my face with her paw more than once to comfort me. It will never be good-bye, because she was my heart. I have never had such a deep bond, and don't expect to ever share my life with another like her. She was so special, and I will remember her as long as I live.
    To Sadie-Mae's mom...Thank you for sharing your precious "golden" girl, your cherished memories and so many beautiful photos with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to her, and all that she means to you. We all know how your heart aches for her. But hopefully seeing her being honored here today brings you some small measure of comfort. She truly was one extra special girl, one in a million, your Cat of a Lifetime.

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Sadie-Mae and Mom

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, beautiful Sadie-Mae, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sadie Mae was and will always be magic. So beautiful, irreplaceable. I am very sorry, please accept my heartfelt sympathy. Sending comfort and genuine best wishes.