Thread: Adorable Amber

Adorable Amber

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Amber!

What an pretty girl you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft and is it beautiful! Your green eyes ar stunning - and what a sweet face you have!

He he, so Mischief is your middle name. Being as curious as you are, you get into everything… bags, baskets and boxes, and no place is too high for you. As your family says, there's never a dull moment with you around.

But you are also a purring machine, and very affectionate, I’m sure. You express yourself with meows, so your family have no doubt what you want, you have really trained them well!

Your family throw balls, little stuffed mice for you, and you bring them right back. You even carry a drumstick through the house. Then, when you have enough playtime, you sit in your favourite spot and watch the wild life outside. what a wonderful life - and what an adorable girl you are!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, have fun and celebrate - get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful coat

Amber, you look so much like my cat Kitten Kaboodle, who died recently.

Your coat is so lush. You must go out and get a cat brush and have your staff brush you daily. You will love it and it will keep your coat looking its best.

Dearest Amber, what a beautiful lady you are! That thick, fluffy fur looks so soft and luxurious, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and the lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in all of them, and that Maine Coon heritage certainly does show through. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New Jersey to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your energy and antics. You make your wishes known to them with your meows and expressions and don't give up until you get what you want. There is no bag, box, or basket you cannot fit into and take a snooze. You love to play fetch and to carry your drumstick around the house. Then you relax on your table by the back door and watch the wildlife outside. You become a purring machine when you are happy! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Amber, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Amber is simply a beautiful kitty, really a pretty one! Magnificent COTD!

Beautiful Amber!

Hi Amber! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Be still my heart! What a gorgeous, fluffy, oh so precious Maine Coon x you are, Amber! Those sparkling green eyes of yours are mesmerizing! I'm just loving your photos, Amber! Oh, what I wouldn't give to plant some kisses on that soft, furry belly of yours! And at 5 years young, you've still got the spunk and boundless energy, the curiosity of a kitten! You sure do keep you're humans on their toes, hehe. When you're not hanging from the rafters, you're hanging out in the nearest basket, bowl, box or bag! (Sounds like you have two speeds...high and off!) You truly are a girl who knows what she wants and when she wants it, having your humans wrapped firmly around those precious paws, and no doubt your humans wouldn't have it, have you, any other way! How lucky your hoomans are, having a beautiful, spunky, loyal and loving best furkid in you, Amber! Endless thanks to them for choosing adoption, giving one most deserving girl the happiest of lives! You're a gem, Amber, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing fetch with your stuffed mice and batting your bell filled balls, napping in the container of your choice, watching the wildlife, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Amber, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Amber, what a beautiful Maine Coon mix girl you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face is adorable with those green eyes and your long whiskers. Your tail is also very impressive.
    You have a great personality to match your beauty: You are curious and you like to get into everything a kitty should get into.
    Naturally, you are the center of your family who adores you. You are also very playful. I would love to see you carrying your drumstick!
    Amber, you are a special girl and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations beautiful Amber, for being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a beautiful fluffy kitty you are, Amber! Your fur looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face! I love the picture of you in the basket! You are curious and have lots of interests I would love to pet you, sweet girl! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678