Thread: Precious Tilly!

Precious Tilly!

Good morning Tilly in New Brunswick, Canda! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, energetic, life and people loving English Springer Spaniel girl you are and yes, SO very deserving of being honored here today! You have the prettiest coat and coloring, and a face so sweet it could melt the hardest of hearts!

How lucky all of the kids in your mommy's daycare are, Tilly, being able to share their day with you! I'd bet they're loathe to go home, come day's end! No doubt they're all turning into doggie lovers, thanks to you!

How lucky your family is, Tilly, having a furkid, family member as sweet and loving and joyful as you in their lives! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart, playing endless rounds of fetch with the kids, receiving countless tummy tickles, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tilly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tilly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl, who deserves to be honored.
    I love your collar, it matches your coloring.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life with plenty
    of kids to play with.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Tilly, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning English Springer Spaniel you are. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You love to chase balls that are thrown and to have your tummy tickled. You are also very intelligent and caring, playing nicely with the kids in your home daycare. You and they and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tilly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe some more tummy tickles!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, precious Tilly in Canada! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are - I like your wavy ears and the darker spots on your white fur! I imagine your fur is very soft to pet!

I would love to play ball with you, or watch you having fun with all of the day care kids! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 - no doubt that, thanks to you, they are all learning to be doggie lovers!

I hope you are having a wonderful day of tummy rubs, petting, playing ball and maybe a yummy treat! Happy Dog of the day to dear Tilly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Tilly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Tilley is adorable,I sure enjoyed his sweet photos! Fantastic DOTD!