Thread: Adorable Razzles, Zero

Adorable Razzles, Zero

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    So wonderful that you have each other,
    and your family, too.
    The three of you deserve to be spoiled.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Most adorable chins ever! Just when you think a creature cannot be cuter... along comes Razzles and Zero. I guess I haven't seen everything quite yet!

Adorable Razzles and Zero!

Hi Razzles and Zero! Happy Pet of the Day! How lucky are we, being treated to a double dose of Chin adorableness today! My heart melted into a puddle of pure mush, reading your backstory, your human's love filled tribute; learning of the very special bond of love you two share not only with your humans, but each other (as in inseparable)! That pic of you two sticking together like glue in your dust bath, the one of you Razzles, comforting Zero as he recovered, are beyond heart-melting!

How lucky you to have one another to lean on in addition to your humans! And how lucky are they, having furkids as sweet and loving as you in their lives...doubly blessed! We can only imagine what your lives were like prior to your furever family rescuing you, but one thing is for certain. You two will be loved and cherished forever, never knowing a sad or lonely day every again You're just too precious for words, kids, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Razzles and Zero! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your humans and each other, giving and getting kisses, watching a little TV tonight, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces by your devoted pawrents! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Razzles and Zero, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Razzles and Zero, aren't you ever an adorable pair of chinchillas! So in love with each other, too. Those photos are great, showing you so close together. You're clearly a couple of love-bugs! And how good that you are rescue chins, and you have another rescue chin housemate. You three love to watch TV with your people and to say goodnight when they go to bed. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Darling Razzles and Zero (and #3), congratulations on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Pets of the Day, adorable Razzles and Zero!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations,Razzles & Zero, on sharing POTD honors today! You 2 are just adorable! Best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Cuties! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net