Thread: Adorable Anne-Mone

Adorable Anne-Mone

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 126
Size:  15.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I would love to see you enjoying those strawberries
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life with someone
    who really loves you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Anne-Mone in Germany, what a beautiful Sulcata Tortoise you are! You are so cute in that great picture and look like a very happy girl. You make your dear person smile with your interesting behavior. You like to eat plants and greens and tortoise food, and to go out to the garden in nice weather and eat the grass there. You are a growing girl now, and since tortoises have quite a long life span, you and your dear person will be friends for a very long time. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Anne-Mone, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special strawberry or two!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I sure hope you and Anne-Mone will be together for many, many yrs. to come, perhaps grow old together. She certainly has a profoundly beautiful shell, such a pretty one she is!! Superb and uniquely exquisite POTD.

Magnificent Anne-Mone

Hi Anne-Mone in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Sulcata Tortoise you are, Anne-Mone! Your shell's coloring, your markings, are magnificent! I have to do a bit more research regrading your magnificent species! But this we already know for certain...You and your human are destined to be together for many, many, many more years to come! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle, most unique best friend in you, Anne-Mone! She/he loves you dearly, and rightfully so! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...some "end of the season" time in your garden, munching on yummy, juicy strawberries (getting messy
    ), being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Anne-Mone, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Gorgeous Anne-Mone!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day adorable Anne-Mone!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Anne-Mone, on being POTD! Tortoises are AWESOME! They can move a lot faster than people think so make sure she doesn't roam far away! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net