Thread: Not a political rant..

Not a political rant..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marched-b...134350189.html

I came across this article and began to read it. MY POLITICS AREN'T IMPORTANT HERE....

I was REALLY TICKED OFF AT THE FIRST PICTURE in the article.

MY problem is with the (insert really strong language here - mostly curse words and a hope that someone does smack this woman across the head) idiot, NOT FOR protesting, but for bringing her dog into a potentially harmful/dangerous situation.

I guess she is too stupid and ignorant to realize - I may be reading too much into the photo, but that pooch don't look too happy to be there - that a dog's nose is how many times more sensitive than a human's sense of smell.

I thought about the possibility of the dog's misery should the tear gas start to fly, the noise, people throwing objects and dragging the dog across any broken glass on the ground?

And if something DID happen to that poor pooch, it would always be 'the other guy's fault' not this idiot who never thought past the idea of taking her poor dog to an event that might be harmful to it's well being.

Stuff like this really makes me question the sanity, intelligence and common sense of some people.

I agree.

Me too.

There really are an awful lot of idiots out there. I hope the dog didn't pay the price for its owner's idiocy.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    To put it politely, chick looks like a D.B. To me. Poor dog.