Thread: Beautiful Blue Eyes

Beautiful Blue Eyes

You are as pretty as the old Elton John song (Blue Eyes).

I'm so glad you were rescued and have your forever home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Blue Eyes, what a gorgeous lady you are! That soft-looking fluffy fur is so beautifully colored, and you have a very pretty tail, which lays flat on your back. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and the lovely big blue eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in all of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to North Carolina to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are social and trusting and will come to someone, even a complete stranger, and ask to be petted. You came to your dear Purrrsons after you were found wandering the streets, no microchip and already spayed. (We send our great thanks to them for bringing you Home and making you part of the family!) You sometimes roll over to show off your fabulous and well-rounded belly. If I were nearby, I would want to rub it, but your Purrrsons warn: do not touch it! You purr all the time, and you and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blue Eyes, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello gorgeous girl! How lucky you are to have such a wonderful furrever home!

You look like the sweetest kitty, Blue Eyes. I hope you get extra spoiled today! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Blue Eyes!

What a beautiful Siamese mix you are! I love the colouring of your coat and it looks so soft. You have the sweetest face with a cute pink nose, and stunning blue eyes!

You were wandering the streets, but no one came to get you. Being so trusting to strangers, you found a loving home anyway and will never starve. And how sweet that you roll over to show your belly, even if you don’t want anyone to touch. I think it’s a sign of trust in your new family. I would love to hear you purr.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, pretty miss Blue Eyes! I agree with what everyone has already said- what a sweet, gorgeous girl you are! And oh yes, those gem-like, lovely eyes!

I would be very happy to pet you (but not your tummy), or to serve you a delicious snack! Or just to watch you being your sweet, adorable self !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful kitty Blue Eyes!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Looks like everyone adores Blue Eyes, of course... she's the best!! So sweet and pretty, excellent COTD!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Blue Eyes!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Blue Eyes!

Hi Blue Eyes! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a stunning, blue eyed beauty you are, Blue Eyes, truly a vision of lovliness in your pearl grey coat, accented by that lovely lavender collar, those blue eyes sparkling! Oh, I pity the poor family who never came forward to claim a furkid as beautiful, as sociable, as sweet and loving as you! But their loss is your furever family's great gain! What a serendiptious gift of love, devotion and companionship your humans were blessed with, the day they (your daddy), welcomed you into his/their home and hearts! What a treasure you are, Blue Eyes, and YES, so VERY deserving of being honored here today, EVERY day!

Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful (inside and out!) self with us, giving us the honor or paying tribute to one EXTRA special girl! Meeting you, seeing all of your lovely photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Blue Eyes, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you so much everybody! Blue Eyes is my kitty sister-in-law and she's truly a treasure.
    It's very hard to take good pictures, because every time I bend down and talk to her, she comes running on her short, stubby leggies. She is just too cute.
    She does have an independent streak and likes to be outside for hours. It makes me very nervous.
    The previous kitty, Jellybean, was hit by a car last year, but my boyfriend's dad thinks that cats just have to go outside to be happy.
    Jellybean had a Cat Memorial on PT, but it was lost when the site crashed.
    Thank you again for all your sweet responses.

Oh my goodness, Miss Pretty Blue Eyes, you're also an in-law, part of the Pet Talk family! That's fantastic!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Wow, she's your kitty sister-in-law! She really looks cute with her gorgeous coat and stubby legs. Simply adorable!

If your sister in law lives in a house, perhaps you can suggest she put a fence up? It would be awful if something happened to her.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Wow, she's your kitty sister-in-law! She really looks cute with her gorgeous coat and stubby legs. Simply adorable!

If your sister in law lives in a house, perhaps you can suggest she put a fence up? It would be awful if something happened to her.
    Blue Eyes lives on a large property, surrounded by lots of trees and the driveway leads right out to the road. No way to fence it in.

I hope she stays safe. People who think like dad there does...

Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    I hope she stays safe. People who think like dad there does...

Me too. Every time, we visit, we bring it up. I always try to bring her inside, and then... the frontdoor opens magically, and she's outside again.
    Dad is 80 years old and he is not going to change his ways, even though he lost a kitty.