Thread: Fur Angel Lucky James~

Fur Angel Lucky James~

Precious Lucky James, sweet angel boy~

Reading your human's love filled tribute brought tears to my eyes, more tears falling after seeing that big, beautiful smile of yours, the love radiating from your soft, brown eyes. Looking over your photos it's clear to all that you truly were, and are, one kind and gentle soul.

How blessed your family was, Lucky, the day they chose rescue, welcoming into their home and hearts one most deserving doggie. And every day of your wonderful 12 years together you repaid the kindness and compassion shown you with your unwavering loyalty and unconditional love, bringing so much joy and happiness to their lives. A family couldn't hope for a more perfect pup than you, sweetheart.

We here can all relate to the huge hole left in your humans' heart after your crossing to the Rainbow Bridge, Lucky. Losing a beloved furkid is indescribably painful, especially when that furkid is one as special as you. And though you may no longer be there with your family in body, your spirit lives on in their hearts, and in the countless memories you and they made. And hopefully, knowing that one day in the distant future you and they will be together once more, brings your family comfort.

What a beautiful boy you were, Lucky, in body and in heart, even more beautiful now, having earned your angel wings. And today, after all of the Dog of the Day celebrating there at the Rainbow Bridge is over, look down on your family and send them your love, a sign. They miss you so very much.

To Erin, Lindsey, Mark, Becky, Bryan and Gunner the weiner doggie, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful boy with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to him, and all that he means to you. He truly was one in a million.

Beautiful Lucky James, Dog of a Lifetime...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucky James

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  14.0 KB

R.I.P. Lucky James

The best tribute to your life is just how many people and a pup
    really miss. You left a big hole in their hearts, and will not be forgotten.
    Celebrate your special day in doggie heaven.

Congrats to Lucky James at Rainbow Bridge, for being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I am so glad that we are honouring Lucky James today. What a beautiful dog, it is very clear how wonderful he was and how much all of you and the wiener dog adored him! I loved his sweet pictures and am very happy you have so many heartwarming Memories of dear Lucky. I wish he could have stayed far longer.

Dearest Lucky James Angel, what a beautiful big ole floppy Hound dog/German Shepherd mix you were and now are as a radiant, glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge! You are gorgeous and have the sweetest face full of so much happiness and love. Your dear people rescued you at age 1, and you have been with your family for over 12 fantastic years. You have the most delightful personality, too. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared!

You and your family members all love each other dearly, don't you. They miss you and grieve you so much. To Erin, Lindsey, Mark, Becky, Bryan, and Gunner the weiner doggie, love is eternal, your beloved Lucky James is with you always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day. Our deepest condolences to you all, and may today's celebration of Lucky James help to bring you some comfort. We hope you are enjoying a fine day full of love and wonderful memories. We know there is great rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

He is so beautiful. Your writing shows how much you loved him. You were blessed to have each other.