Thread: Jessee! Best Dog Ever!

Jessee! Best Dog Ever!

Dear fur angel Jessee at the Rainbow Bridge~

What an honor it is, having the chance to pay tribute to one extra special boy, "the best dog ever!" My eyes filled with tears, Jessee, looking at all of those utterly heart-melting photos your human has shared with us, reading her/his love filled tribute to "the best dog ever." I can only imagine how hard it was for you, Jessee, losing your first mom/dad. Thankfully, you finally found your way to a devoted human who would love and cherish you unconditionally, the two of you sharing so many wonderful years of love and companionship! You truly were blessed, Jessee, having lived an amazing 17 years, though for us humans not even forever is time enough with our beloved furkids. But I hope you and your human take comfort knowing that one day in the distant future you and she/he will be together once more! Until then, Jessee, romp happy and healthy there in doggie heaven, where I hear there is no short supply of drive-thrus and car rides, kisses and treats!

To Jessee's mom/dad. Thank you for sharing your precious boy with us, your cherished memories and so many heart-melting photos. How lucky you were, having known his love and devotion those many years. He truly was one beautiful boy, inside and out; one most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime.

Jessee...Best Dog Ever

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jessee

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  13.9 KB

R.I.P. Jessee.
    You were one special dog. Your family loves and misses you so much.
    You had a long and happy life, who could ask for anything more?

Dearest Jessee, what a beautiful Angel you are, in both appearance and personality! You are absolutely adorable in all those great photos, with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the cute little tongue peeking out. We're sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, and we know your dear people miss you and grieve you very much. You lived a good long life with them on earth, didn't you! You loved to play and to kiss people and to go for car rides.

Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again, watching over them and sending down love. Please reassure them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day... Meanwhile, we hope your choice as Dog of the Day today is bringing some comfort to them.

Congratulations, darling Jessee, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know there is great rejoicing taking place at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Jessee lived to a ripe old age eh. Probably from all the love and TLC! Jessee is just so cute and adorable I Just Can't STAND IT!!!! It was a delight and a pleasure to honor your little sweetheart today!

Congrats to angel Jessee for being Dog of the Day. Have fun at Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana