Thread: Handsome Bruno Sweep

Handsome Bruno Sweep

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 88
Size:  13.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm glad your family realized that the adult would take care of you.
    I have several piggies that the child got tired of them and gave them to me.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful home and a GP friend.
    Celebrate your special day.

Greetings Bruno Sweep in the U.K! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day!

I couldn't agree more with your human...Your coat and coloring are gorgeous! Love the contrast of your "foxy red" coat with those dark brown accents! But nothing beats that sweet face!

We are SO thankful to your human for rescuing your dear predecessor from such unspeakable abuse! Thank goodness no serious harm came to her/him! And now, her/his love turns to another deserving piggy...you! And while you might not yet be too fond of pets and cuddles, well, you're still a baby, and hopefully with time, and a little encouragement from brother Google, you'll come to crave those cuddles and human touch, just as he does! But regardless, you're already perfet just as you are! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as precious as you in their lives! You're a gem!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your lovely photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, chowing down on raspberry and dandelion leaves, playing with Google, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted forever family! Lots of love and *kisses* to you, precious Bruno Sweep, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Google, too!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bruno Sweep is certainly one of the finest looking guinea pigs ever! He sounds like a lovely fellow and is a very sweet POTD!

Dearest Bruno Sweep, you are adorable! What an utterly beautiful little guinea pig you are! That fur has such an unusual color pattern, and you do indeed look like you have the "points" of a Siamese cat. You have the most sweet, delightful personality, too! You are always beeping and never quiet. You live with your mate Google, who is the boss and keeps you in line. You enjoy affection but on your own terms. You and Google and your humans all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

I want to thank your dear person, who rescued your predecessor piggie from unspeakably awful cruelty at the hands of some alleged-"humans," saving his life and bringing him to a home and life full of love. Bless you, dear family member, and bless that piggie Angel and Bruno Sweep and Google!

Congratulations, darling Bruno Sweep, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Google and all your family members are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special raspberry leaves and dandelion leaves! We know your piggie predecessor Angel is rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day precious Bruno Sweep!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Bruno, on being POTD! We're so thankful that you have a loving adult human parent to care for you and appreciate you! All of our rescued GPs were either "impulse" purchases or gifts that kids got tired of. Rodents are made to be pets for responsible adults! Bruno, you are beyond adorable and oh-so-handsome! (We cavies!) Sending LOVE & BEST WISHES from the USA for good health and a long, happy, safe life!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net