Thread: Hamuui Cutie

Hamuui Cutie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 117
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie who really loves his Mommy.
    I'm glad you and your brother get to go places,
    but enjoy being home with your Mom.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Hamuui!

Hi Hamuui! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my! What a beautiful Dumbo rattie you are, Hamuui, and SO photogenic! Your mom is one talented photographer, and you the ultimate rattie model! Your coat and coloring, your markings, are gorgeous! We hear you're not too fond of having your photo snapped, so thanks for posing so patiently! Your photos are beyond heart-melting! (The harness!)

I so enjoyed reading your backstory, Hamuui, your mommy's love filled tribute to her best boy! What an amazing bond of love and trust you and she share. You truly are the ultimate mama's boy! How lucky your mommy is, having a best furry friend, a traveling partner, a full fledged furry family member in you! They just don't come any more special than you, Hamuui, in looks and in personality! As your mom says, you may be small in size, but when it comes to matters of the heart, you're king-sized!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, running around, making mischief with your rattie bro; cuddling with your mommy; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hamuui, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear brother, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hamuui is so adorable, it's great that he is so loving and affectionate too! What a super sweet POTD!

Congrats on being POTD adorable Hamuui.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Hamuui, what an adorable young Blue Agouti Dumbo Rattie you are! You are such a cutie, with that soft-looking fur with such a colorful pattern and that sweet face with those long, LOOOOONG whiskers and the lovely big eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You love to come and cuddle with Mommy a lot, but you also like to run around and cause mischief. You have your brother for company, and you both get to go traveling with the family. You and he and Mommy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hamuui, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your brother and Mommy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Hamuui, on being POTD! (We rodents!) You are a handsome, smart, sweet boy! We're glad you don't love the outdoors (esp. without a harness) because danger is everywhere; stay safe and sound INDOORS! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life with your brother, Cutie!
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561