Thread: Almighty Lady Fluff!

Almighty Lady Fluff!

Oh, Flicker, beautiful girl...Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your sweet face up on my screen this morning, brought tears to my eyes. Having been mom to many a piggy in my life, I know can so relate to the very special bond of love you and your human shared, the comfort you brought to her/his life, the indescribable heartbreak she/he experienced at your passing. My Rosie suffered (as do many pigs) from the dental issue you did, requiring surgery and intensive post-op care. And like you, for a while she did well, but eventually succumbed. But as deeply as your presence is missed, I hope your forever human/family takes comfort in the fact that they did all in their power to heal you, that in the end, you left with your heart filled with their love. Now, your beautiful spirit lights up the Rainbow Bridge, that happy place where, until that happy day of reunion, you will scamper healthy once more, along with all of our beloved fur angels. And to dear Flicker's human...Your baby was so very blessed, having you as her mom. A piggy couldn't have hoped for a more devoted and loving family. Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one strong and mighty pig, one most deserving Pet of the Day, forever and always.

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra
    Beautiful Fluff...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Flicker

Name:  05c.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  345.6 KB

R.I.P. little Flicker.
    Five years is a good amount for a piggie.
    You had a wonderful life for that time.
    I know your family misses you and will
    celebrate your special day with good memories.

Dearest Flicker, what a beautiful Guinea Pig Angel you are! You are such a pretty girl in those great photos, and what a wonderful story you have to tell! You were with your dear human family members for five years, and you and they all loved each other dearly and always will. What a wonderful love-filled home and life you shared!

Congratulations, darling Flicker Angel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic treats. We know there is great rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats to today's POTD at Rainbow Bridge, Angel Flicker
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to adorable Flicker in Heaven on being POTD! We have adopted (and lost) many, many GPs through the years so we know how painful it is and how much we miss them. Sending LOVE to you in Heaven! You will never be forgotten, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net