Thread: Precious Tina!

Precious Tina!

Hi Tina in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your dear best bunny bud, too!

What a beautiful, oh so fluffy, snow white bunny you are, Tina! What I couldn't give to cuddle your soft, fluffy self! And not only are you just as pretty and soft as can be, you're just as beautiful in personality and heart! What's NOT to love??? How lucky your human is, Tina, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend in you (and your bunny sibling)! You're a gem of a girl, Tina, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, playing with your furry BFF; munching on some yummy carrots, dandelion, corn, salad, cucumber and apples, maybe a bit of crusty bread; cuddling with your human; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Tina, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear best bunny friend, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tina

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  10.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a pretty little girl you are.
    Sounds like you get all kinds of good things to eat.
    I'm glad you have a friend to be with.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Tina is just so tiny, cute and perfect in every way! The very best POTD!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Tina!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Tina, you are adorable! You are so pretty with that fluffy soft-looking fur and the sweet face. You're so cute chewing on your piece of bread, and it was interesting to learn that rabbits should chew on hard things because their teeth keep growing. You also have the most delightful personality! How nice that you have a rabbit friend to live with and do everything together with. Your dear person says you are "pretty and so sweet... soft to stroke, too." You and he/she and your dear rabbit friend all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tina, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! I hope you and your dear rabbit friend and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special carrots, dandelion, corn, salad leaves, cucumber, apples, hard bread, hay and sometimes other treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Tina, on being POTD! You are sooooo cute! In the USA, pet rabbits live with their human family INSIDE our houses. We hope you will be moved inside with your human family, away from the fatal dangers of weather and predators. Sending love and prayers from the USA for good health and safety! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net