Thread: Robby is the Best!

Robby is the Best!

Hi Robby in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome, fluffy, utterly adorable boy you are, Robby! Love your long, fluffy coat, that peek-a-boo 'do! hehe Even your footies are fluffy! (See bottom photo!) Your human loves you SO very much and for good reason! You're the best dog in the whole wide world!
    How lucky she/he is, having known your unconditonal love and devotion, your friendship, these many years! You're so much more than a pet, a best furry friend! You're family, your human's soul mate, the love of her/his life! You truly are one in a million Robby, your human's never ending source of comort and joy, love and laughter..."best dog around the world!"

Robby is the best dog around the world! He is my best friend, my comforter, a part of my life ... I cannot live without him. I do not know what breed he is, he is just my furry sweet boy.
    Many thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and precious photos with us, sweetheart! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, hiking in the woods, playing fetch and hide, hehe, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Robby, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime!

Silly boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Robby

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a cute little guy you are, I love all that hair.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life with the walks
    and play time, but most of all, being so loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

3. What handsome dog! reading about how you play hide and seek put the biggest smile on my face as i used to do the same with my gone but not forgotten dog.
    you may not know what breed he is but to me he looks like a huggable breed an those are the best ones!
    congratulations on him being dog of the day!

Blog Entries
    Robby sure is an irresistible little guy, no wonder you love him so much! Hope you have a very special day together!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Robby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Robby in Germany, you are gorgeous! So pretty with all that hair and that sweet face with I think a big smile. And you have the most delightful personality, too! You are very smart and can do tricks and play hide and seek. You and your dear person enjoy "looong walks in the woods." You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Robby, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, with maybe another round of "taking a toy and running away"!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery