Thread: Perfect Parry

Perfect Parry

He certainly is a handsome chap. I'm so glad you rescued him and I know he is too. Special needs dogs are tough to deal with sometimes but it seems as though you have met every challenge. I wish you both a long and happy life together.

Precious Perry!

Hi Perry! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a wonderful way to start my Sunday, seeing your beautiful GSD x self up on my screen, reading your uplifting, inspirational, utterly heartwarming rags to riches rescue story! And how heart-melting are your photos! You had the most horrific start at life, Perry, being so seriously injured in that car accident, being dumped in a kill shelter! No wonder you were so frightened and mistrustful at first. But then along came your mom and the rest is happy history! She knew the moment she laid eyes on you that you were the one, and how right she was!

Endless thanks to Westside German Shepherd Rescue for saving you from the unspeakable, to your heromom, for her unwavering devotion and commitment, her unconditional love, doing all that was needed to heal you, physically and emotionally! She knew a diamond in the rough when she saw one, and just look at how you sparkle and shine now! How blessed your mom is, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you, Perry! You're the poster pup for doggie adoption, a true treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, taking a fun car ride, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Perry, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Perry

Name:  30.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  332.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome fellow you are.
    I'm glad you found the perfect home and
    have your mom well trained.
    After a bad start, you did well for yourself.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Parry, what a beautiful German Shepherd mix fellow you are. You look like you have a big smile on your sweet face there! And what an uplifting story you have to tell. You were seriously injured in a car accident and then dumped at a high-kill shelter. Fortunately, and thank God for those fine folks at The Westside German Shepherd Rescue for saving you in the nick of time and introducing you to that special volunteer there who brought you home! She started out fostering you, and now you are permanently home with her. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Parry, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Perry is so very good lookin! It must have been dreadful to be in all that pain at first, poor darling fellow. That is all in the past now, the future is so bright and wonderful for Perry now! The very best DOTD in the world.

Blog Entries
    Congratulation ! Perry !

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, handsome Parry!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana