Thread: Adorable Hione!

Adorable Hione!

Dearest Hione, you are adorable indeed! What a sweet little Chinese Dwarf Hamster you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur and cute pink nose and lovely big eyes. And what a personality you have, too! You are your dear young person's first hamster, and you make him/her smile with your energy and antics. She/he makes Lego mazes for you to go into, and when you figure one out you get a treat! You also stand like a kangaroo when you smell something nice. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hione, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special blueberries!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hione

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    We did enjoy your story. It sounds like you have
    a lot of fun in your ball and figuring out the mazes. So smart.
    Celebrate your special day, and many more.

Adorable Hione!

Hi Hione! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh yes, sweetheart, I sure did enjoy meeting your adorable, sweet self today, learning of your happy life, seeing all of those utterly heart-melting photos! Great thanks to your human for sharing you with us today!

What a beautiful Chinese Dwarf hammie you are, Hione, such a fluffy, boy, with the most beautiful pearl grey coat! But oh my gosh, how sweet is that face! What a perfect first your young lady has in you, Hione! Every young person should grow up knowing the unconditional love of a best furry friend, and in you your lady has been blessed with the best! And equally lucky are you, Hione, having a human as devoted as yours. Nothing but the best for you, Hione, including Lego mazes! What a team you two make, best buds for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has truly brightened my dark and stormy day! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, maneuvering that maze (treats!!!), motoring in your ball, cuddling with your young lady, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Hione, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Now those are some special treats!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, adorable Hione!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Nobody is cuter than Hione! He is the sweetest, wee fellow. Sure hope he had a very special, fun filled day!

Congratulations, Hione, on being POTD! (We rodents!) You are a precious, adorable, little angel! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net