Thread: Handsome Tiger

Handsome Tiger

What a handsome kitty you are! You look like a boy version of my cat, Bella.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Tiger, what an adorable Tabby kitty you are! You are a beautiful mature gentleman of 16 years. I love those gorgeous photos, and thank you for posting them! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those big pale-green eyes that look so contented and peaceful. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to New South Wales, Australia to pet you, and pet your kitty and chicken (if chickens like to be petted) housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You are full of affection, and you love everyone. You even love to sit on laps! You are the oldest cat in your family, and you have welcomed all the cats who have joined your family as time has gone on. You've shown them the ropes and helped them settle in to be loved kitties like you are. You are even friends with the family chicken! You and your family members (all species) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the other kitties and the chicken and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tiger!

What a handsome tabby boy you are! Your coat looks so soft and has beautiful markings. Your pale green eyes are beautiful, too - and look at that sweet face.

Tiger, you really are a special boy, you have welcomed each and every one of your family’s cats into their/your home, and you show them the ropes and helps them settle in. You are even friends with the chicken. What a sweetheart you are! No wonder your family love you so much.

Enjoy a day of celebration with your kitty friends, the chicken and some lap time with your family, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Handsome Tiger!

Hi Tiger! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

Nothing warms my heart more, than having a handsome/beautiful senior as our featured honoree, and how VERY deserving you are, Tiger! Your family is one lucky bunch, having known your love and companionship over the past many years.

My heart melted, reading of all of the kitties you've mentored and nurtured over the years, welcoming them all into your home with open paws, showing them the ropes, assuring that they too would be as loved as you! What a truly gentle and loving soul you are, Tiger, one in a million!

Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful, precious self with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special boy! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, watching over your young charges, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tiger, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

Beautiful Tiger boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiger is special because he shows so much love to everyone, and unlike some cats, will love to sit on your lap. He's so sweet!

He is the oldest cat we own, and is very gentle to the younger cats. He has welcomed each into the family with no problem. He shows them the ropes, and helps them settle in to being loved cats like he is. He is also very friendly to our chicken, which endears him to us even more! We love him very much, he is a special boy.

Hello, Tiger, handsome tabby kitty! You are such a good-looking fellow with your striped coat!

You are a very sweet gentleman - welcoming younger cats into your family, helping them get used to being loved kitties, and showing them the ropes. I would be honored to sit down and make a lap for you! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty! I hope your people will give you and your kitty siblings some extra pats and cuddles for me !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Tiger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Tiger, what a beautiful tabby boy you are. Your face is so sweet and you look so soft.
    Over the years, you have been welcoming to every new kitty joining the family, and you made sure that they wouldn't be scared and settle in. You are even friends with the chicken.
    Tiger, you are a gentle soul and a great senior kitty.
    I wish you, your kitty siblings, your chicken friend and you humans a great day full of celebration, and I hope you enjoy your golden years.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day handsome Tiger!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Tiger sure is a handsome devil! What a lovely COTD!

This submitter must be a practiced writer because it is quite well done. Cool cat too!