Thread: Precious Hahnzel!

Precious Hahnzel!

Hi there Hahnzel! Happy Parrot Pet of the Day, sweetheart, and belated happy 9th birthday wishes, too!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Hahn's Macaw you are, Hahnzel; so brilliantly colored, and just as smart and sweet as can be! I had always counted Macaws among the giants of birdiedom, that is until I met you. But though you/your species may be pint-sized, just as your human says, when it comes to spunk and spirit, personality and heart you're right up their with the big boys and girls! What a fun loving (read: naughty), life loving, most beautiful best feathered friend your human has in you, sweetheart! And of course you're spoiled! That's just as it should be...right down to those 4 deluxe, custom cages!

She may be a bit spoiled - counting our pak-o-bird traceling cage, Hahnzel has four cages. She has her sleeper cage, living room cage, the aforementioned pak-o-bird, and a smaller outdoor cage that I hang up. We do love her!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Hahnzel! Meeting you, learning all about your happy, carefree life; seeing your precious pics has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, destroying shirts, hehe, flock calling, making mischief, being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Hahnzel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hahnzel

Name:  28b.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  215.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful little girl you are.
    Attitude is what counts, and it sounds like you have plenty of that.
    Your family really loves you, they even have four different cages for you.
    How cool is that?
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Hahnzel, what a beautiful bird you are! Those Hahn's Macaw feathers are so colorful and pretty, and what a sweet face you have! You have the most delightful persohality, too. You are very energetic and curious and ...sometimes... naughty! You may be a bit spoiled.. you have four cages! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hahnzel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD beautiful Hahnzel.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    It's pretty clear why you adore Hahnzel, keeps you all on your toes eh. Such a tiny, feathered stick of dynamite and so much fun! Very precious wee bird indeed!

Congratulations, Hahnzel, on being POTD! You are beautiful! (We birds!) You have such a wonderful, loving home! We loved reading about your distinctive, funny, smart personality! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net