Thread: Enchanting Ivy!

Enchanting Ivy!

Dearest Ivy, what an utterly adorable young Chihuahua girl you are! You are so cute with that sweet face and the huge ears. You are full of energy and make your dear person smile with all your antics. You jump all around until being told to "Settle!" You love everyone but are cautious at first meeting someone. Once you've been introduced, then you are her or his good friend! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ivy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe a special round of fetch!

Last edited by phesina; 09-06-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ivy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie. I love Chihuahuas, too and have several.
    Hope the bad weather doesn't affect you in Florida.
    We will be thinking of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Enchanting Ivy!

Hi Ivy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Aww!!! What an adorable Lilac Chi baby you are, Ivy! You have the most beautiful coat and coloring, the sweetet face, and how lovely you look, decked out in that pretty pink and lilac neckwear! But as pretty as you are, your fetching good looks take a back seat to your fun loving personality, your big heart! As the saying goes, you've never met a stranger! A friend to all, that you are! And being on the diminutive side myself, I can attest to the fact that some of the smartest dogs (and people) I know are pint-sized! What a lucky mommy is yours, having a furkid as special as you in her life, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her days! You're a gem of a girl, Ivy, beautiful in body and heart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, jumping high in true Mexican jumping bean style, hrhr, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Ivy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Too precious for words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations adorable Ivy, on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Ivy is so impossibly adorable! I can understand why you are so crazy about her, I'd give anything for a wee Ivy cuddle!