Thread: Jade

Jade

Name:  24i.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  480.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Those are some of the cutest pictures ever.
    Sounds like you have a very active life and
    are much loved by your family and siblings.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Amazing Jade!

Hi Jade! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy, and belated happy 3rd birthday wishes to you as well!

What an adorable, smart, amazingly athletic and talented pup you are! Your adorable doggie sibs, Jerry and Justy, aren't too shabby either! I was blown away by your videos, Jade! WOW!!! Hard to believe your mommy's not a professional dog trainer! What a team you two make! Already having mastered an incredible 150 tricks/commands, who knows what heights you two will scale over the years to come, but me thinks the sky's the limit! How lucky your mom is, having a beautiful, talented, sweet and loving best friend in you, Jade! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your gorgeous photos, amazing videos and heartwarming backstory with us! Meeting you has made my cold and rainy day a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration: frolicking in the forest with Jerry and Justy, taking a swim, learning new tricks, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces by your proud mom! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Jade, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Jerry and Justy too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jade, what a beautiful doggie you are! You are gorgeous to look at and absolutely amazing with all the tricks you can do. Thank you for sharing all those fantastic photos and videos with us! You are your dear person's first dog, and you and she have been learning all kinds of tricks together. You have two siblings, Justy and Jerry, at home with you. You and they and your dear human all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jade, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I love Jade and his siblings! All the pics and videos made me so happy today, thanks so much!! What a joy they all are, Mum too of course!!

What a smart and talented dog you are, Jade! Those tricks are wonderful!
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana