Thread: Handsome Oreo

Handsome Oreo

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Oreo!

What a handsome fluffy boy you are! Your coat looks so soft and your green eyes are beautiful - and look at that cute pink nose!

I’m sorry you and your brother were abandoned, but it turned out for everyone’s best. You are now safe and have a big loving family and lots of other cats and dogs to hang out with.

As soon as you were shown some love, you became the friendliest and cuddliest cat ever, and you sleep with your family, too. How lucky they are to have a sweetheart like you!

You are quite a good hunter, keeping mice and rodents away from the house, and bringing them back for your family. I bet they love your gift… or perhaps not.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with your cat and dog friends and family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oreo

Wow! You are such a pretty kitty and look so soft. I'm glad you found your forever family and that you all get along so well. Make sure you always remind the dogs that you're the boss!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Oreo, what a beautiful boy you are! Your fluffy grey and white tuxedo fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big pale-green eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are adorable in every one of them! And is that your brother Tigger or your half-sister Calli with you in the last one? (I'm betting Calli, because Calico kitties are almost always female.) She's really pretty too! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Hanson, MA to pet you all. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a good story you have to tell! You and Tigger were rescued together by your dear Purrrson. You both became the cuddliest and friendliest cats ever after being bathed and fed! I guess you knew right away you'd hit the jackpot, home-wise! Now you and Tigger have your half-sister Calli with you along with your adopted family of a mini schnauzer (Zoey), a Pomeranian (Snickers), an almost 5 month Siberian husky (Link), and five humans. You and Tigger keep the rodents away, other than the ones you bring them home as gifts for your humans to clean up after you! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oreo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Tigger and Calli and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Oreo, what a handsome grey and white boy you are. I love your fluffiness and your sweet face with those green eyes.
    I'm glad that you and Tigger got rescued. After you two got cleaned up and fed, you became the friendliest and cuddliest kitties. And whatever was going on between you and your purrson, has been long forgotten and now you are inseparable.
    Oreo, you and your brother have found your forever home with lots of kitties and doggies to play with and never have to worry about food and shelter again.
    I wish you, Tigger, Calli, Zoey, Snickers, Link and all of your humans a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hi Oreo! Happy Caturday Cat of the Day to you, and to brother Tigger too, from me and my kids Tigger and Mollie!

What a gorgeous guy you are, Oreo, and brother Tigger's quite the dashing dude as well! You look SO fluffy, SO handsome in your photo spread, sweetheart! But no doubt those pics don't do you justice, though I must say, your top/feature photo is stunning!

Endless thanks to your human for rescuing you and Tigger, opening up her/his home and heart to two needy, and most deserving kitties. It may have taken a bit of time before you would open up to your human's touch and kindess, but just look at you now, the consummate cuddle bug! hehe We're so happy, knowing that for all the days of your life you, Tigger and Callie will know nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days! Oh, and that includes all of your assorted furry siblings, too!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, playing and cuddling with your furry sibs, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted 5 humans!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Oreo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear kitty sibs Tigger and Callii, Linx the Husky, Snickers the Pom and Zoey the mini Schnauzer, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome tuxedo kitty you are Oreo.
    your fur looks so soft
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Oreo is a very fine lookin' cat and sure sounds like he has it made! What a wonderful family, hope darling Oreo celebrates the best day ever!

Hello, handsome Oreo! You look very nice in your grey and white morning coat! You and brother Tigger joined your family and became the most loving, cuddly kitties! I would like to pet your fluffy fur, or watch you and Tigger performing rodent patrol (eek!)! You are very special! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Oreo, and love to all your furry siblings!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678