Thread: Shaun

Shaun

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Shaun!

You sure had a rough start in life but I'm glad a kind person rescued you and then you found your forever home with a nice family. :-)

Sherry

Concatulations dearest Shaun on being chosen COTD:

Super Shaun

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Shaun!

What a handsome tabby boy you are! Your coat is beautiful, and so is your green eyes. You have grown in to a handsome big boy, and you look very long.

Oh my, how lucky your were to escape the wheels of the car that night! I am so happy you did, and it’s wonderful you found your forever home. Thank you to your family. After the examination at the vet, you turned out to be boy - what a surprise!

Sounds like you have a busy day… collecting straws and playing with your skin brothers hair, telling your family everything that goes on during the day, and cuddling up in bed with them at night - you even comfort your special person when he is crying. What a precious boy you are!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration and playtime with your family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

So glad you were not run over by that car and were rescued. You are giving back to your devoted family and taking care that all is right with your people. Love and blessings for a happy and healthy life with those that love you, handsome Shaun!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Dearest Shaun, what a beautiful guy you are! You are an utterly gorgeous brown tabby kitty, with that soft-looking fur and the long, LOOOOONG tail and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes full of the look of contentment. You are adorable in that great photo! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to St. Davids, PA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You were rescued on a dark road, after a car ran above you but didn't hit you. Your rescuer jumped out from the car and found you, a tiny kitten with many injuries. She brought you home but couldn't keep you because her dog didn't like cats, so she gave you to her friends, who became your Furrrever Purrrmanent Family! Now you love to talk, and to play with Lego's and plastic straws and your young friend's hair, and to sit on your Meowmie's lap and the warm radiator in winter. You sleep at the foot of Meowmie's bed every night. When your young friend was bitten and badly scared, you looked after him and made sure he was okay after being cleaned up. You and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shaun the Super Kitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-24-2017 at 06:30 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Shaun the Super Kitty!

Hello, sweet Shaun! What a handsome tabby guy you are, with your spots and stripes and your long tail! I would love to gently pet you and maybe receive some head bonks - since I can't, though, I hope your caring family members will pet you for me!

How wonderful that your rescuer stopped to check on you that night! Your first home didn't quite work out, but you came to your forever home after that. You talk to your people and let them know what is on your mind! You are a busy kitty- playing with Legos, collecting straws, playing with your human brother's hair! You sit on your meowmie's lap or, in winter, on the radiator. You sleep at your people's feet! When your young brother was frightened, you stayed with him and gave your special comfort. PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Shaun!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Super Shaun! Best Cat Ever!

Hi Shaun! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby boy!

So happy to meet you, Shaun...a.k.a. "Pixie!" Reading your family's love filled tribute to their beautiful boy has been the perfect ending to my long, dark and rainy day! That shot of you resting on those umm, *comfy* radiator coils is the best! What a goofer! But oh, how my heart melted, reading of the very special bond you and your young man, Daniel, share!!! He even named you! And so a lifelong friendship was forged! But the comfort you brought to your young man after that unforunate encounter says it all

When all was clear, Shaun waited for my son Daniel to exit the bathroom. When he did, Shaun walked in circles, in and out of Daniels legs and meow'd at him. He made sure his favorite little boy was okay. Yep, Shaun the Super Kitty, the best cat ever!
    How lucky your forever family is, having a sweet and loving furkid...best friend and loving companion...protector and comforter in you, Shaun! You, sweetheart, embody all that is best in choosing rescue, and we are SO grateul to them for opening up their home and hearts to you, healing you, providing you with the bestest life ever! You're a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, watching over your dear boy, Daniel, playing with your Legos and batting those plastic straws, hehe, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Shaun, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!! We love Shaun!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Shaun is without question, spectacular! Such a fine lookin' and adorable COTD!

Dear Shaun, what a handsome tabby man you are. You have the sweetest face and you look so soft.
    You had a rough start in life, but you were rescued and ended up with your forever family. And you picked your little brother who named you as your special person.
    Shaun, you are indeed "Super Kitty". I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

How lucky you were rescued and now live in a forever home. Congrats on being COTD handsome Shaun!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana