Thread: Has your Cat/Dog/Pet been Cat/Dog/Pet of the Day?

Has your Cat/Dog/Pet been Cat/Dog/Pet of the Day?

Have you ever nominated your Cat/Dog/Pet here? If not, why? Do you intend to at a later point?

I believe people who's Cat/Dog/Pet has been featured and not least, get some replies, are happy to see them - I know I was! It's sad to see some only get less than 5 replies.

So I think we should all make an effort. I know that some members are busy or may not have the energy to post every day, but at least try, even if only a few lines. You could choose to reply to just one of them, like I do. I'm a cat person, so I have chosen to reply to Cat of the Day and try to, every day.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Felicia was Cat of the Day (Oct 25, 2015).
    I try to reply something to each one.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I've had a couple of Cats of the Day, Sydney and Bob, I think, and maybe a couple of others.

I try to say something to each of them each day, especially the Cats as I am a cat person.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I tried to search for the ones you mentioned, but it's not working... can't view any cats.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I believe all my pets have been the POTD or DOTD. I have never had a cat so no COTD for me.

Clover, Mindy, Monroe, Willa and Miss Kitty have been COTDs. I submitted Olive's profile in 2014, but she was never nominated. Maybe I'll try again.
    I reply to all COTDs, every day. I remember being excited to read what everybody had to say about my kitties.
    It was all the responses Monroe got in 2016 that prompted me to become a PT member.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I tried to search for the ones you mentioned, but it's not working... can't view any cats.
    Whenn I am done with the wake and funeral, I will be working on rebuilding the search index for Pet Talk, and then for the main websites.
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you, Karen! I'm so sorry you have to go though all this.