Thread: Precious Merlin

Precious Merlin

Name:  21b (1).jpg
Views: 62
Size:  206.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome shiny boy you are.
    I like that the family voted on your name, it's a good one.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Merlin!

Hi Merlin! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Aww! What a beautiful Fancy Mouse you are, Merlin, precious beyond words! I simply love your fuzzy (Chin?) coat, your moo cow markings! But oh, that sweet face of yours is a total heart-melter! What a lucky wee one you are, Merlin, having found your way to such a devoted forever family! But after reading your proud family's tribute, there's no doubt that your humans are every bit as blessed, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, bringinging endless smiles to their days! You're a treasure, Merlin, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, giving and getting kisses, munching on some yummy pumpkin seeds, grooming that gorgeous coat, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Merlin, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Merlin, what an adorable Fancy Mouse you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face. And you have the most delightful personality, too. You are very friendly with people (if not other mice). Everyone who meets you loves you! You and your dear human family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Merlin, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special bird seed and pumpkin seed!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD adorable Merlin!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Marvelous Merlin, on being POTD! We mice!! You are just TOO gorgeous and adorable! We wish ALL mice would find wonderful, loving, forever homes like yours! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie!! XOXO Our Sweet Rescued Mice: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561 and http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547