Thread: Brave Morris

Brave Morris

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  7.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You deserve to be honored, especially if you stared down a fox.
    What a wonderful life with people who love you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Morris, what an adorable Albino Lop Rabbit you are! You are so cute with that white fluffy fur and the pink eyes. And you have the most delightful personality, too. You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. And we are quite impressed that you once stared out a fox! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Morris, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of cheese!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Morris looks like a loving rabbit with very soft fur.

I'm sure he is proud to be Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Morris!

Hi Morris! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Albino Lop bun you are, Morris! Your lovely, snow white coat looks SO soft, and how striking are those gorgeous, ruby red eyes! And oh yes, Morris, you certainly are so VERY brave, having stared down that fox!
    You truly are fearless, with a lion-sized heart and personality to spare! Just as your human says, you truly are one EXTRA special boy, Morris, and so deserving of being honored here today! I hope seeing you being crowned Pet of the Day makes not only you proud, Morris, but your human as well! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you to call their very own! You're a treasure!

Thanks fort the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to some carrot and just a bit of cheese, hehe, romping in your garden, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Morris, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Morris is unique and lovely! That fox must have been one helluva wimp.

Congratulations, Morris, on being POTD! We're so happy that you have a safer and happier life now! Best wishes for a long, healthy, fun life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net