Thread: Adorable Amelia

Adorable Amelia

What a pretty kitty you are! It sounds like you enjoy being a part of everything, as cats do.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Amelia, you are adorable indeed! What a pretty grey-black and white girl you are, with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. You look so happy and contented in all those great photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Monticello, WI to pet you, and pet your doggie and kitty housemates, who are also rescues, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons found you living in some shrubs by a dumpster. They rescued you and brought you to your new Purrrmanent home. You are very friendly and adventurous, perhaps the happiest cat in the world! You enjoy trying new kinds of food and drinks and drinking water from the faucet. You love to be in the middle of things, especially when your Purrrsons are preparing food. You and they and your doggie and kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Amelia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful girl you are, Amelia!

Congratulations, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Amelia is certainly exquisite, I see what you mean! Wishing you all many,many more years with your happy, lovely cat! What a sweetheart.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Amelia!

What a beautiful girl you are. Your white/grey coat looks so soft and your big eyes are beautiful… you also have the sweetest face.

It’s hard to believe anyone could abandon a sweetie-pie like you, but luckily your family rescued you. Now you live the good life, getting to try all kinds of yummy food, and also have other cats and dogs to play with… funny that you prefer the dogs. Like many cats, you also prefer to drink from the faucet.

You are a friendly girl, and adventurous, too - and you are always in the middle of whatever your family is doing. What fun it must be to have you around.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, have fun and celebrate with your cat and dog friends, and your family - get pampered with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Enchanting Amelia!

Good evening, Amelia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, sweetheart, more special still, being a rescue!!! Endless thanks to your dear family for rescuing you from the unspeakable, providing you, and all of your rescued sibs with the happiest and most loving of furever homes! Your humans are heroes in my book! But how well their compassion and caring have been rewarded, having a furkid as beautiful, adventurous and life loving as you in their lives! You truly are "the best!" But no "great escapes," sweetheart! hehe I know you're curious, but nothing beats the safe, comfy, carfree indoor life, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans!

Like all our other cats she is a rescue, and we're glad she is part of our lives. We think she might be the happiest cat in the world. She's the best!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Meeting you, seeing your exquisite photo spread, having the opportunity to honor one most deserving fur baby, has made my night! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, playing with your doggie and kitty sibs, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Amelia, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty and doggie sibs, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Amelia! What a lovely girl you are in your grey and white coat! I would like to gently pet you, because your fur looks so clean and soft!

How wonderful that you were rescued! Now you are able to be in the midst of everything, eating people food, drinking water from an open faucet, and having fun! PURR-fect! You are okay with snuggles, but you decide when it's cuddle time

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Amelia! I hope you get some extra play time or a treat of your favorite noms for your special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Amelia, what a beautiful Domestic Shorthair girl you are. Your markings are beautiful, and you have the sweetest face.
    I'm glad that you were rescued and you found your forever family. You are adventurous and you are a "foodie". It is very important that you test everything before your peeps are eating it.
    You also hang out with your doggie siblings, but not so much with the other kitties.
    Amelia, you are a special girl, and I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.