Thread: Marvelous Moriarty

Marvelous Moriarty

What a beautiful boy you have. Dogs are amazing creatures as you now surely know. I'm so glad he helps you with your every day routines. I hope you have many, many wonderful years together.

Moriarity sounds like a great dog; he is always there to help you!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Moriarty Arthur

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 105
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    For still being a pup, you sure are smart.
    Love the markings on your nose.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Moriarty Arthur, what a gorgeous Australian Shepherd, Catahoula mix doggie you are! You are so cute in all those great photos, downright adorable with all those great smiles! They show your delightful personality so well. And how nice to see you with your dear person cuddling up to you! You fill your role as her emotional support service dog perfectly for her. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Moriarty Arthur, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Heaven Sent Moriarity!

Hi Moriarity! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart! I think I'm in love! What an adorable, utterly preciousAussie x Catahoula boy you are, Moriarity. Just look at those amazing, sparkling bi-color eyes, that big smile, those sweet freckles on your nose, those perky ears! I could look at that face for hours! hehe And wow, aren't you quite the doggie model! Your photos are beyond heart-melting, totally swoon worthy!!!

But as others have said, it is the very special bond you share with your lovely mom, the emotional healing you bring to her days, that makes you so EXTRA special. You and she have only been together a short time but already the impact you've had on her is profound...life changing! How blessed your mom is, having you there by her side, protecting her and helping her to cope during those most difficult of days, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to her life! You truly are an angel, Moriarity, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my day! You're the best!

Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day, sweetheart, doing what you do best... playing, kissing, learning and working hard to make everyone happier! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Moriarity, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Soul mates!!!

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Moriarty is very cute, so unique. I am thrilled that he has the perfect Mum and that they are always together, BFFs and always have each other's back. Hope you two enjoy a wonderful day! Moriarty is the very best DOTD in the whole wide world!!!