Thread: Witch vs Angel

Witch vs Angel

The Wicked Witch of the South, aka Olive, just can't help herself. Angel kitty, aka Willa, must be ambushed.
    I usually get alerted by screaming (Willa), so when I came running to the rescue this morning, it had already happened, and Willa had puffed up to three times her size, and she had the most impressive tail (usually like a string) ever:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wiltail1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	59813

One of the Witch's favorite spot to prepare for ambush, under the kitchen chair:

Name:	oliwitch.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	59814

Olive is in my lap right now, purring her head off and kneading.

Dear Olive,

Please pretty please, if you can, try not to ambush Willa. I know you think it's fun but your mum does come running when she hears Willa scream.

P.S., I've said it before but I want to say again, your eyes are sooooo pretty!

Your admiring fan (and Willa, Miss Kitty, Clover and Monroe's too),
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Ooooh God!!! If you ever figure out how to make the witch stop with the ambush b.s. I will pay you to tell me. Our two never quit, nope, never gets old for the ambusher . The ambushed one is understandably fed right up. It just never ends. ZZ Top was at the PNE tonight, we got great seats. It was outdoors and the weather was perfect. They were great and we had corn dogs and wiggle chips. Great night.

Blog Entries
    So today, Lily picked on Mia a wee bit as usual. Normally Lily, she walks straight up and gives the old girl a claws in slap on the face if she can. Lately old Mia has been hurling, barfing, spewing quite a bit. I figured catnip was in order. Today it seemed like Lily was trying to care for Mia for once in her life. She brought her a bag of Temptations she stole off the counter and OMG!! I found them almost snuggled up together beside the fireplace. Impossible to believe but...... I actually saw it with me own eyes. Hell has definately frozen over. That being said, I sure hope the crazy scary weather in Texas doesn't wreak as much havoc as expected. Just terrifying, wish I could help.

Oh, kitties, please be nice!!!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Olive, please stop ambushing Willa! She is an old fragile girl, so you ought to snuggle up with her instead.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Willa would like to thank everybody for their support. It breaks my heart every time an ambush happens (2-3 times a week).
    I know that Olive does not want to hurt Willa, she's just a wild girl, and she's trying to get my attention (aka food).
    She gets it, and not the way she wants it.
    Nonetheless, Willa is very unsteady on her little feet, and the slightest push lets her loose her balance.
    So I'm trying my hardest to prevent the ambushes.

I wish I could tell you what to do to avoid Olive ambushing Willa. I suppose the only thing I can suggest is to give her a lot of attention. I assume you give Willa a lot of love and Olive may be jealous? A difficult situation.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I wish I could tell you what to do to avoid Olive ambushing Willa. I suppose the only thing I can suggest is to give her a lot of attention. I assume you give Willa a lot of love and Olive may be jealous? A difficult situation.
    I don't think that Olive is jealous. She has always been a tomboy, and occasionally other kitties become her victims, too. She knows how to push my buttons, and as soon as she does it, she runs from me at lightning speed. It's quite comical, but only as long as Willa is not involved.
    This has been happening for years, but it has become more of a concern because of Willa's health.

Peaceful existence is possible. This was yesterday evening:

Name:	oliwil.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	59822

My goodness!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Cats are completely nuts.