Thread: Precious Mina!

Precious Mina!

Hi Mina! Happy Dog of the Day!)

What a beautiful Beagle x Hound girl your are, Mina! And being a Beagle, a scent hound, well no surprise to hear that keen nose of yours, your curiousity, would get the better of you at times, like the time you got hit by that car. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your leg as a result! But like my tripod kitty, Tigg'r, your shortcoming sure isn't keeping you from enjoying life to the max! Still, we're so relieved to hear that you're now safely secured when venturing outdoors! Like your family, we wouldn't want any more harm to come to you! You've still got tons more living and loving to do!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiul, life loving furkid and best friend in you Mina! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a safe and fun filled Dog of the Day, being treatedto all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Mina, our very special and most deservng Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mina

Name:  18c.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  159.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Seems like nothing slows you down, even
    the loss of a leg.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Mina, a.k.a. Wilhelmina Harker Mitchell, you are adorable! What a sweet, beautiful Beagle, Blue Tick Coonhound Mix doggie you are! And you have the most delightful personality, too. You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. Even losing a leg hasn't slowed you down! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mina, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Mina.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Mina is so lovely, what an awsome DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Hello Mina ! Congratulation for being Dog Of the day! Keep it up!