Thread: Adorable Victoria!

Adorable Victoria!

Hi Victoria! Happy Dog of the Day, and early happy 2nd birthday wishes too, sweet baby girl!

What an adorable, cutie patootie puperoo you are, Victoria, utterly heart-melting! Doesn't get much cuter than a Chi x Doxie! hehe Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day (barking and whining your pack into submission), to paw off a note to us! Reading your backstory, a bit about your fun filled, action packed life put the biggest smile on my face! Talk about the world being your oyster! You may be a wee one, but there's no denying who calls the shots at your house!

Everything is mine! All of the toys, furniture, and food too! I like it best when we're outside because I can play tag! The other dogs will chase me if I grab a toy and run around the yard. I'm so much faster than they are. I run like the wind! If they happen to take the toy from me then all I have to do is make a growl sound and they let me have the toy!
    What a character! How lucky your loyal subjects are, being ruled over you, sweetheart. You certainly have them wrapped around those precious paws of yours, but I have no doubt your family wouldn't have it any other way! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Victoria, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, being treated to those precious pics, has made my morning so extra bright! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, ruling the roost, playing with your furry sibs, cuddling with your mommy, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Victoria, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Victoria

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 89
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    In a short amount of time, you have figured out
    how to get what you want, both with your doggie
    friends and human family. Smart girl.
    Celebrate your special day.

​Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Victoria!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Victoria is so cute I can hardly bear it! Such a delightful and dear DOTD!

You are utterly adorable indeed, Victoria! Such a cute little doggie, who looks like she's smiling (and I bet she is!). And what a sweetheart you are! You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Victoria, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggie housemates and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery