Thread: Handsome Red

Handsome Red

Red,

What a handsome fellow you are! I'm glad you survived and found a family that loves you.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Blog Entries
    Awww, Red is so very cute! He sure was a scrawny wee fellow as a babe, so glad he has loving peeps now to care for him and make sure he is fed and safe and happy!! What a fine COTD!

Dear Red, what a handsome cat man you are. I love your markings, your pink nose and those big ears.
    I'm so glad that your purrent didn't give up on you and nursed you back to health, an amazing transformation from a skinny kitten to a beautiful cat. You love to play with your sisters, who are much naughtier than you. I bet, though, they are just as sweet and cuddly as you.
    Red, you are a wonderful kitty, devoted to his family, and I wish all of you a great celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, Red! What a darling black and white kitten you were, and what a handsome fellow you are! There are many things for you to do- using your scratching post, playing with your kitty sisters, and being a camera star! Then you snuggle with your people when it is time to settle down - purr-fect!

How wonderful that your person has helped you grow into a handsome and healthy kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Red!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Red, what a gorgeous kitty you are! You were adorable as a kitten, and you have grown up to be an adorable adult! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. That white-and-black fur looks so very soft and is in such an interesting design.. a sort of reverse Tuxedo? And what a sweet face you have, with that cute little black patch under your pink nose, and those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Gateshead in the U.K. to pet you, and pet your three sisters, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You were a rescue kitten, skinny and underweight, but thanks to excellent care and nursing and love from your dear Purrrson you grew into a beautiful-looking cat, the most laid back cat he/she have seen. You love to play with your sisters and to cuddle, curling up on a nearby shoulder and lying next to your Purrrsons when it is bedtime. You and they and your sisters all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Red, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear sisters and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome Happy Red!

Greetings Red in the U.K! Happy Cat of the Day!

Like Phoenix rising from the ashes, your transformation from the "ugly duckling," bag of bones your human describes, to the happiest and healthiest, MOST handsome, most "chill" feline on the planet, is nothing short of awe inspiring! Endless thanks to your human for rescuing you, welcoming you into her/his home and heart, assuring that one most deserving kitty would know nothing but unconditional love and great care, all the days of his life! Not a mean bone in that body, no sir! As the saying goes, you've never met a stranger, holding nothing but love in your heart for all! How lucky your family is, the humans and furry ones alike, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion for life in you! You're a treausre, Red, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I know it's bedtime there in the U.K. But hopes that you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, plaiyng tag with your 3 fur sisters, rolling around on your scratching post, hehe, cuddling with furever humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Red, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your furry sisters, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, handsome Red, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana