Thread: Adorable Abby!

Adorable Abby!

What a pretty tuxedo coat you have, Abby! I wonder if there might be some Boston Terrier in your gene pool with that coloration - and those ears! We are so glad your family has now learned what great dogs you and your pittie relatives are, and are not surprised to learn you are such a happy, waggy girl! Congratulations again, Abby - you are now famous for the whole world to ssee! Wag on!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Abby, you are utterly adorable indeed! What a beautiful Pitbull Mix girl you are. And you have the most delightful, loving personality, too! We agree totally, breed-specific legislation is wrong, and you are a prime example why, a pittie with a heart of gold! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Abby, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special ones that involve peanut butter or banana!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Abby

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 122
Size:  15.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It's good that you are happy all of the time.
    Nice that your person works from home, so you can have them around all day.
    Celebrate your special day

Beautiful Abby!

Hi Abby from Abington! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious Pittie x girl you are, Miss Abby! What I wouldn't give to plaster that sweet face of yours with a zillion smooches!

I couldn't agree more with your human when she/he says dogs should be judged not by their breed, their color, but their character! And slowly but surely, thanks to goodwill Pittie ambassadors such as yourself the word is getting out! Pitties and Pitty x's are among THE sweetest, most loyal and loving of all breeds, and you, Abby, are living proof of that! Not only are you as gentle and loving as they come, as beautiful as they come, your unbridled zest for life and all things living warms me to the core! They simply don't come any more special than you, sweet baby girl!

Abby is special because her tail is always wagging. She's the happiest girl in the universe. She just loves people, other dogs (especially small ones), and taking naps in the sunshine. We've had her for four yeara and can't imagine our family without her any more.
    Bless your family for choosing rescue, giving one EXTRA special and MOST deserving pup a 2nd chance at a happy life! How well that decision has been rewarded, having a best friend, a full fledged family member in you, Abby! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to your heartwarming story and heart-melting photos has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, loving on everyone, everything in sight, hehe, chowing down on some banana and PB treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Abby, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY!

Beautiful Abby girl! Love your white socks, bib and blaze!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Abby in Pennsylvania! How nice you look in your tuxedo colored coat! I smiled when I read that your tail is always wagging! And that you help your person work from home Does your person talk on the phone as part of work? I had a job where my preceptor worked from home. She was owned by a mush-bucket Great Dane and almost everyone who regularly called would ask about him! Everyone must ask about you too!

Could you please have your person give you some extra petting to celebrate your special day! Happy Dog of the Day to Abby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

​Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day, beautiful Abby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Abby I so wonderful, SO cute!! I am sorry people get weirded out about certain breeds. Some of it is ignorance and some of it is simply fear. A lot of folks are afraid of dogs, period. A healthy respect is good but I have met some nasty tiny pooches. That being said, this is Abby's day and she deserves the very best, certainly Dog of the year because clearly she is magnificent in every single way!! Sending Abby and her peeps huge hugs and once again, loads of love to Abby!