Thread: Beautiful Lena

Beautiful Lena

Lena,

You are such a beautiful kitty. You look so soft and huggable. I'm so glad you have a family that loves you.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Lena, you are lovely! What an adorable Maine Coon mix girl you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy, soft-looking, beautifully-colored fur, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. And are those eyes two different colors? They look like they might be, in this great photograph. I'd love to see those polydactyl feetsies, too! I wish I could reach through the screen to Shoreline, WA to pet you, and pet your big sister Ginger, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to your dear family after they'd lost their beloved 21-year-old kitty who was with them from a kitten. You were just what they needed to heal their broken hearts. You are very talkative, and I'd love to hear you chatting away with trills and wibbles and cackles. You love to play with the laser bug, chasing it until you flop down for a break. You know where the laser light is kept and let your dear Purrrsons know with taps and chatters when you want to play again. You adore Ginger and will follow her around all day. You are very affectionate and love being petted and adored. You and Ginger and your Purrrsons all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lena, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe with a special round of laser-bug chasing!

Last edited by phesina; 08-23-2017 at 08:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Lena is so very pretty, I bet her toes are so cute! What a lovely COTD, hope she has the best day playing with Ginger and being spoiled!

Lena is about five and a half years old, a dilute torti with lots of Maine Coon in her. Her front feet are polydactyl (which she is hiding here) and make her a champion bug catcher! Lena allows us to live with her in Shoreline, WA.

Lena is a character. She is very talkative, chatting away with trills and wibbles and cackles. She loves being petted and adored, and when she decides it's time for that she will not take no for an answer. Her favorite game is chasing the laser bug, which will send her running around until she finally has to flop down for a break. She knows where we keep the laser light and will go to that cabinet, tap it with her paw, and chatter until we the get laser light out for her. She adores her big sister, Ginger, and will follow her around all day, often walking in tandem with her. We adopted Lena after we lost our 21-year-old kitty, who was with us from a kitten, and Lena was just what we needed to heal our broken hearts.
    Hello, Lena! What a beautiful girl you are with your fluffy fur, and your plush tail! I would be honored to pet and adore you! Since I can't, though, I hope your people will provide you with some extra petting and snuggles for me!

You are a very active girl - hanging out with big sis Ginger, then politely asking your family to get the laser light out for you so you can chase it! You capture bugs with your paws, and keep up your end of a conversation with trills and chattering! PURR-fect!

Dear Lena and Ginger, I am sending you a bazillion hugs and cuddles for a very special day! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Lena!

Hi Lena! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous dilute Torti/MC x you are, Lena, and every bit as beautiful in personality as in looks! What a wonderful day it was, the day you chose your humans' to be your very own; coming into their lives just when they needed you most; helping to heal their hearts after the passing of their furkid of 21 years! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives with your antics, your *sparkling* personality, is truly a gift to be cherished!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor...hanging with your BFF, sister Ginger, attacking that pesky laser bug, hehe, cuddling with your devoted subjects, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, gorgeous Lena, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Ginger, too!

How beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Lena, what a beautiful Maine Coon mix girl you are. You have the sweetest face with those long whiskers and your pretty green eyes. I bet your polydactyl footsies are fabulous, too.
    You came along just in time to help your parents heal, after they lost their 21 yr old kitty.
    You will chase the laser light until you need a break, and you adore your big sister Ginger. You are also a chatterbox, just chirping away.
    Lena, you are a very special girl, and today the whole world knows.
    I wish you, Ginger and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a beautuful Dilute Tabby you are, Lena.
    You helped you people to get ove the loss of their 21 year old cat.
    Congrat on being Cat or the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana