Thread: Stunning Shrimp

Stunning Shrimp

Name:  21d.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  239.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your photos are beyond cute.
    Glad you are spreading the word on how to take good care of bunnies.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Super Shrimp!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful Netherland Dwawrf bunny Pet of the Day we're being treated to today! I may never stop smiling!

Oh yes, Shrimp, you definitely are one cutie-patootie, simply adorable, and quite the super model too, the ultimate poser! Seeing your utterly heart-melting photo spread has made my day! Bring on the photo shoots, more adorable outfits!

But as beautiful and photogenic as you are, Shrimp, it's your sweet personality and big heart; your educational outreach; your role as a bunny ambassador that makes you so EXTRA special! Heartfelt thanks to you and your human for spreading the word regarding responsible bunny guardianship/parenting, helping to assure that all buns might enjoy a life happy as yours! Talk about payng it forward!

How lucky your human is, having a bunny furkid as sweet and loving as you in her life! You're living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescu, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...sunbathing in your garden, munching on yummy kale, cuddling and grooming Mr. Fox, watching anime with your mom, hehe, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Shrimp, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your step-sisters too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Shrimp, aren't you ever the most adorable Netherland Dwarf Rabbit! And what an amazing photo collection you've shared with us! You certainly do know how to work the camera, don't you . Those pictures show off your beauty and your delightful personality so well. And thank you for doing so much to promote rabbit welfare! You and your dear Becca love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shrimp, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Becca and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Shrimp is so wonderful, I could look at his pictures forever! Shrimp will always be the most sublime bunny rabbit in the world! Sending Shrimp huge buckets of love.

What a darling bunny you are, Shrimp! I would like to pet your soft fur, or watch you playing and having fun! Since I can't, though - I hope your human Becca will pet you for me. How wonderful that you helped give a presentation about caring for rabbits! I like your long whiskers, your pretty colors and especially your cute ears! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Shrimp!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What an adorable bunny you are, Shrimp.
    I love you photos too.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Shrimp, on being POTD! You are so gorgeous and photogenic! We are so glad that you have such a wonderful life and live safely indoors (like all pet rabbits should!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net