Thread: Precious Ellie!

Precious Ellie!

Good morning, Ellie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Cocker x baby girl you are, Ellie! I just can't get enough of that smile! In fact, even your eyes are smiling! And how lovely is your coat and coloring, how sweet those freckles and long, silky ears! Can you tell I'm smitten? And yes, you clearly have your humans wrapped around those precious paws! How could they deny you anything? You're irresistible!

So sorry to hear of your sad start at life, sweetheart. Thankfully your first family had the good sense to re-home you, and oh my, didn't you hit the furever family jackpot! But, as is often said, when it comes to doggie adoption, the only question to be asked is "who rescued who?" What a wonderful life awaits you, Ellie, what happy times you and your mommy and daddy will be sharing over the years to come! They are truly blessed, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you to call their very own! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ellie! Reading your mommy's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, Ellie, playing 'til you drop, cuddling with your pawrents, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Ellie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ellie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 107
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are considered the best dog in the world by your mom.
    How wonderful is that? No wonder you get away with so much.
    I would give in to you also.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Ellie, you are gorgeous.. utterly adorable! What a sweet little five-month-old Cocker mix pup you are! Your dear person rescued you and says you have done greater things for her. You have the most delightful personality and you make your family members smile at all your energy and antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have!

Congratulations, darling Ellie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, no question about it. Ellie is the most wonderful puppy in the whole wide world! I am sure even the meanest dog hating cat would agree....well..maybe not. Anyway, huge parades and favorite treats and warm cuddles to darling Ellie!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Ellie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana