Thread: Beautiful BooBoo!

Beautiful BooBoo!

Dearest BooBoo, you are beautiful indeed! Such a pretty multi-colored gal, and that Siamese heritage certainly does show through in those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Missouri to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful, heartwarming story you have to tell! As your Purrrson says, you were 'a not quite weaned and half drowned "barn kitten" when (you) came inside on a rainy day many years ago after being found by our young granddaughter lying in a water puddle.' How wonderful that you were rescued and became part of the family! Now you are royalty, residing indoors with your three "boyfriends." You watch the outdoor kitties but have no desire to join them. You greet everyone politely but then are aloof to all but your dear Purrrsons. You and your family members, whatever species, all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling BooBoo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

BooBoo was a not quite weaned and half drowned "barn kitten" when she came inside on a rainy day many years ago after being found by our young granddaughter lying in a water puddle. Her mom had some Siamese and her dad is unknown.

She is certainly royalty now and resides permanently inside with her three "boyfriends" enjoying the adulation that she knows she deserves. She makes a point to greet everyone including visitors politely and then is quite aloof to everyone except her human family.

BooBoo has her own pillow to sleep on in bed and can be a little bit of a slow starter in the morning. She doesn't mind watching her outside cousins but has no desire to join them though she does help protect us by cornering an occasional mouse or bug inside the house, leaving the rest of our rural Missouri farm to the care of the outside cats.
    Good day, Princess Boo Boo! What beautiful blue eyes you have! You have moved into the palace, where you receive visitors politely and accept adulation from your three boyfriends!

You have some work to do indoors- giving your special greeting to everyone, cornering a mouse or bug who has the misfortune of getting in the palace, and supervising the outside cats! Then you sleep on your special pillow each night - purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Boo Boo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    BooBoo is magnificent! So glad to see her as COTD, such an unusual and pretty kitty indeed!

Beautiful Boo Boo!

All hail Princess Boo Boo! Royalty indeed!

What a breathtaking beauty you are, Boo Boo! The contrast of your coat's coloring (that splash of tan on your nose) to your sparkling blue eyes is simply stunning! But even more impressive than your beauty is your fighting spirit! What a brave girl indeed, hanging strong until your dear human could rescue you! I shudder at the image of a kitten near drowning! But thankfully you did survive, going on to live the happiest of lives with your hero furever family, being loved and cherished, treated royally, by not only your adoring human subjects, but your 3 "boyfriends" as well, and deservedly so! How blessed they are, having a furkid, a loving companion, a best friend in you, Boo Boo! You're a gem of a girl, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending MY day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, napping atop your royal pillow, hunting down intruders, cuddling with your humans, being spoiled in true royal fashion! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Boo Boo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your boyfriends, too!

Simply gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear BooBoo, what a beautiful Siamese mix girl you are. Your blue eyes are stunning, and you look so soft.
    And what a rags-to-riches story you have to tell: You were saved on that rainy day, and you have grown into this wonderful mature lady.
    Now you are royalty and live safely indoors. You watch your outdoor cousins, but you know that you have important work to do inside, keep the house free of vermin.
    BooBoo, you are a special girl and you deserve a great celebration today. I wish you and your family many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats on being COTD beautiful BooBoo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana