Thread: Beautiful Bullet

Beautiful Bullet

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Bullet!

What a pretty girl you are!! Your fluffy coat is beautiful and so are your blue eyes. You also have the sweetest face!

Being one year old, I can just picture you racing around like a bullet.

You have given your mom comfort and filled out the empty space after her previous kitty passed away. And although you can be naughty, getting into the garbage and dragging it around, I know you are loved very much. Keep your mom laughing!

Have fun today and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Bullet, what an utterly adorable young Himalayan lady you are! You are just so cute with that luxuriously fluffy blue-point-patterned fur and the sweet face with the flat nose and the lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos.. you are absolutely gorgeous in them all! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Milford, CT to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are your dear Purrrson's third Himalayan cat. You are just a year old and already run faster than a speeding bullet. You came to her/him to provide some comfort after his/her previous Himmy passed away. You are making her laugh with your kitteny energy and your antics such as getting into the garbage and dragging it around, you naughty little scamp! You are just a year old and already run faster than a speeding bullet. You are very independent, a hellion on wheels, and you also like to sleep a lot. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bullet, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know the two beloved Himalayan Angels are sending down joyful purrrs from the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Bullet, what a beautiful Himalayan girl you are. Your face with those wonderful blue eyes is too cute, and I can just imagine "Your Fluffiness" speeding through the house.
    Your purrson calls you lovingly "hellion on wheels". You have come along just in time to help your mom/dad to fill a void after her/his previous kitty passed away.
    Bullet, you are indeed a special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful Bullet!

Hi Bullet! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh! What a breathtaking, blue-eyed, Himalayan beauty you are, Bullet, simplly stunning (in additon to being adorable). But yes, all of that "fluff," your wide-eyed look of innocence, sure did have me fooled! But I'm sure your mom wouldn't trade your kittentude and zest for life for anything! You're perfect just the way you are! How lucky your mom is, having a fun loving, life loving, sweet as can be furkid, a heart-healer, in you! You're a treasure, Bullet, beautiful inside and out, and so very deservng of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, making naughty, hehe, playing to your heart's content, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bullet, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bullet just goes to show, never judge a book by its cover eh. What a beauty, and a delight! SO pretty and young and crazy as only a cat or kitten can be. Best COTD! Raise hell Bullet!!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Bullet!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Hello Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Bullet!