Thread: Tobey Terrific

Tobey Terrific

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tobey - you sure deserve it!

What a handsome black boy you were, with a shiny coat and beautiful golden eyes.

You had a life filled with love, and also Olive to play and cuddle with. You loved kneeding blankets, and were a sweet and affectionate boy. It hurts to think how much your family and Olive miss you. Your life was much too short.

Tobey, you are at peace now and there will be no more vet visits. Your family will keep you in their hearts forever and never forget you. I hope Olive will be a comfort to your family and help heal the pain.

Rest in peace, sweet Tobey!

So precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Tobey

To Tobey's family,

I'm very sorry for your loss. Tobey was a handsome kitty and obviously very much loved. It's nice to have him honored on Cat of the Day. Congratulations!

I once lost a cat very suddenly to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. He too had gotten a clean bill of health at his wellness check. The Vet said HCM doesn't always cause a heart murmur and can easily be missed. I currently have two beautiful cats that are brothers. We found out when Skittles was 2 years old that he has HCM. He's had other problems and the Vet found a slight heart murmur. An echo-cardiogram confirmed HCM. So far his brother, Snickers, doesn't have it. The boys are 3 years old now and so far are doing well.

Sherry

Tobey, what a loving small panther you were. Your fursister Olive took to you so well and you are adorable together.

You left too soon, yes - you kitties are never with us who love you for long enough. Send a purr to your family's ear to let them know you are just fine. And maybe - when the time is right - you will nudge another furbaby into their lives.

You are Cat of the Day every day in their hearts.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Angel Tobey~

Oh Tobey, sweet baby boy...My eyes filled with tears, reading your human's love filled tribute to her beautiful boy, learning of your tragic passing. You left your family, this earth, long before your time, Tobey. But one thing is for certain: every day of your time together you knew how very loved you were, not only by your humans, but by your beautiful sister Olive as well. God bless your mom for choosing rescue, giving you every chance at a happy life, and happy it was...every kitty's dream life. You may no longer be there with your humans in the physical form, but as your mommy says, forever and always you will live on in her heart, until that wonderful day when you and your loved ones are reunited. How lucky your humans were, having known your unconditional love and devotion. You were, and will forever remain, a treasure.

Many thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming love story with us, all of those painfully precious photos of you and Olive. I hope seeing you being honored here today brings her some comfort, and puts a smile on her face. Now, run and scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart, where I know all of our beloved fur angels are throwing you one awesome Cat of the Day celebration!

Precious beyond words...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tobey, what a beautiful Angel you are! That so-soft-looking ebony fur is so sleek and gorgeous and soft-looking, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those photos of your earthly life with us! You are stunning in every one of them, and how nice to see you with your dear little sister Olive. I wish I could reach through the screen to North Carolina to pet her and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet her and the other Angels are petting you for me.

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, and what a beautiful tribute you dear Purrrson has written to you! You loved to knead blankets, your favorite activity, and you and Olive took to each other immediately when you first met and were always together. Unfortunately you were diagnosed with cardiomyopathy so young, and too late to save you. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

I'm so sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge so young. Your dear Purrrsons and dear Olive grieve you and miss you very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will welcome them Home One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Tobey Terrific Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope your dear Purrrsons and dear Olive are comforted by this world-wide recognition, and they and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know there is great rejoicing at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I am just so very delighted that we are honoring your dearest Tobey here today. I am so sorry for your loss but it is very clear that Tobey and you and Olive made every second of your time together count! I am so happy that you have such wonderful memories to enjoy and that you shared some of them with us. Tobey is a perfect COTD!!

Thank you so much everybody for your kind words about Tobey.
    I still miss him, and sometimes, accidentally, I call my black boy Clover "Tobey".
    After Tobey's passing, the last three kitties to join the house of cats were Mindy, Monroe and Clover, to make a six-pack.
    Hard to believe that this was nine years ago.
    Again, thank you so much.

What a beautiful black kitty you were, Tobey.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a Pet Talk Family member too, Tobey! Wonderful!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Tobey Terrific

I agree with everything that's already been posted. Especially my friend mon- it is a privilege to honor Tobey and he is the perfect COTD! My Cassie at the Rainbow Bridge will give you snuggles and purrs for all of us. Love to Clover, Willa, Miss Kitty and Olive and your meowmie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Tobey Terrific

I agree with everything that's already been posted. Especially my friend mon- it is a privilege to honor Tobey and he is the perfect COTD! My Cassie at the Rainbow Bridge will give you snuggles and purrs for all of us. Love to Clover, Willa, Miss Kitty and Olive and your meowmie
    Thank you, Elyse! I know that Tobey is playing and running right now with Cassie and all the other kitty angels.