Thread: Brave Beautiful Bread!

Brave Beautiful Bread!

Wheek, wheek and happy Pet of the Day to you, precious Bread, from all in this guinea pig loving home! Meeting you this morning has been a real treat. And oh yes, I do love you too!

What a beautiful, brave and courageous piggy you are, Bread! Oh my gosh, what a horrifying night that must have been, for you and your human! I shudder at the thought of a 1 day old baby being so badly injured! Thank goodness you made it through the night with that terrible injury, until your mum could get you to the vet, all stapled up! I can only imagine her relief when she picked up the phone and got the good news...resting comfortably and ready to go home! Your human's devotion and your amazing fighting spirit are truly an inspiration! And now, all healed, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days to look forward to! I've been mom to pigs for many years, and know just what your mom means when she describes your sweet and loving personality, the joy you bring to her life, your ability to enjoy every minute of the day to its fullest...especially meal time! No one loves their food and snacks like a guinea pig!

Bread is a big guinea pig now. He has a really bouncy personality and he is very cheeky, he loves lots of attention and loves being out of his cage having cuddles, giving out kisses and playing with other guinea pigs... He absolutely loves his fruit and veg, he loves cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sprouts and cabbage most, but likes trying new foods. He loves being outside eating the fresh grass, and he hates having a bath but loves the hairdryer.
    Ahh! Life is good! hehe How lucky your human, your wheeker mates and babies are, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a fur daddy in you! You're one brave, beautiful boy, Bread, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration: feasting on a buffet of yummy fruits and veggies, playing with your piggy and pup pals, giving and receiving kisses, enjoying some fun time out in the garden, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Bread, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your piggy pals and babies, too!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bread

Name:  17b.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  170.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Look at your beautiful markings. No doubt you children as just a cute.
    What a scary start in life, but you proved the power of prayer, a good vet
    and a family who truly loves you really helps.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Bread, what an adorable guinea piggy you are! You are so cute with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face. And what an amazing story you have to tell! You were near death's door after being bitten when you were not even a day old! Thanks to prayer and excellent vet work and loving, devoted home care, you survived. You are a big boy now with a really bouncy personality. You make your dear mummy smile with all your energy and antics. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bread, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear mummy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sprouts, and cabbage!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I thouroly enjoyed reading all about Bread. He is definately the cutest and he sounds like a very fun and interesting wee fella to hang around with. You sound like the best Mummy ever and it is fantastic you got him through his terrible injury as an infant. Bread is a very special and awsome POTD!

Bread and his mom were so brave after Bread's horrible injury.
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Bread, on being POTD! You are a precious, strong sweetie! (We cavies!) We hope your life is easy, fun, happy, carefree, safe forever! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net