Thread: Beautiful Jinx

Beautiful Jinx

Meow, Jinx!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

You are a beautiful cat, with such a lovely, fluffy belly. I'm glad you have a good home with nice people that love you so much.

Sherry

Dearest Jinx, what a beautiful Full Blooded and Registered Ragdoll fellow you are! Your fluffy fur, mostly white with some grey touches, is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! With you in the midst of all those cookbooks, I take it you like to choose your family's menus? It is so nice to see you nestled in your dear Purrrent's arms. And in all those photos of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Lantana, TX to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub it (if you want it rubbed) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, as cute as your looks! You love to play and loaf. You follow your dear Meowmie from room to room, and when you were adopted, you imitated a mink wrap around her neck for the long drive home. You are very trusting, and you like to lay supine, as still as possible. If cute and cuddles had a name, it would be yours! You and your dear Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jinx, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Jinx! What a handsome Ragdoll boy you are! Your fluffy almost white coat is beautiful, and so is your stunning blue eyes.

Your family picked you up in Oklahoma and you travelled ll the way to Texas, wrapped around your mom’s neck. You were trusting from the beginning and will follow your mom from room to room. What a sweetie you are, and loved very much.

I loved seeing your pictures, it looks like you want tummy rubs. Would love to give you some, and hear your melodious voice.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration and be sure to get some extra treats, and lots of cuddle time. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Jinx is the greatest cat! He is like a beautiful cloud of cat perfection, excellent COTD!

Dear Jinx, what a beautiful Ragdoll boy you are. I love your incredible fluffiness and those mesmerizing blue eyes.
    On your way home to Texas, you made clear who would be your special person, your mom.
    Your photos are great. I see that you love cook books., and you love to show off your fluffy belly.
    Jinx, you are a wonderful example of your breed, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, delightful Jinx! I agree completely with my friend mon- you are a beautiful cloud of cat perfection! Your sweet face, your blue eyes, your cute pink nose, and your fluffy soft fur! I would like to pet you- since I can't, though, I hope your mom or dad will give you some extra petting for me to celebrate your special day!

You are a very trusting kitty, and you stay with your mom as she goes from room to room. You are a special companion and friend! You are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Jinx!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Jinx!

Hi...Jink! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Ragdoll boy you are...*swoon* Oh my, that coat, those EYES!!! No denying your pedigree Ragdoll creds. But as your daddy says, it's not your looks and lineage that make you the EXTRA special boy that you are, it's your personality and heart, your "cute and cuddle" quotient!

Jinx is our Ragdoll - he is Full Blooded and Registered, but that is not why he is so special to us. If cute and cuddles had a name, this would be it
    But that only begins to describe just how special you, the ultimate Velcro kitty/minx cat, are; your mommy's shadow, your family's loyal and loving best furkid! How blessed your mom and dad are, having a full fledged furry family member in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Jinx! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, sticking like glue to your mommy, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful, blue-eyed Jinx, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

You're a foodie! Hah!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Jinx!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana