Thread: Sweet Lennon!

Sweet Lennon!

Hi Lennon! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Leopard Gecko you are, Lennon! That is one impressive tail! But it's that trademark Gecko smile that gets me every time! And how heart-melting is that shot of you sleeping so peacefully! But as handsome and photogenic as you are, Lennon, it's your sweet and gentle nature, your love for life and humans, that makes you so extra special! I'm so happy you found your way to such a caring and committed forever home after living a life of neglect, sweetheart. And how lucky your human is, having a best friend and loving companion in you! Yours is truly a match made in heaven!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day of honor, relaxing in your deluxe tank, chasing those pesky crickets, hehe, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, precious Lennon, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lennon

Name:  12g.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  247.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad you found the perfect home with
    someone who will spend time with you and
    love you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Lennon, you are adorable. Just look at that face! You're certainly smiling there, and that shot of you licking your chops is priceless. And what a sweet personality you have, too! You make your dear person smile with your energy and antics and your affection. We're so glad you have found the perfect loving family after having been so long in a place where you were ignored. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lennon, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD, handsome Lennon!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana