Thread: Lovely Lola

Lovely Lola

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Lola!

What a pretty girl you are, Lola! Your fluffy coat looks so soft and your blue eyes are beautiful. And no, you haven’t quite finished the nose liner.

How nice of that worker to bring you to a shelter, a city dump is definitely not the place for a kitten! And what luck that your mom/dad came there to donate and saw you. Of course she/he couldn’t resist, but take you home!

Lola, you have become an important part of life at home, and even though you are sometimes pulled out from under the bed to go visit the vet or travel up North, you don’t bite or scratch. You also help pressing the laundry, “wash” the windows and help with computer work. I wonder if you sing along when your mom/dad is playing the sax. What a sweet and loving companion you are!

Have fun and celebrate your special day with yummy treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

I see you like boxes, too

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lola

Wow! You are a beauty! I enjoyed your story and photos. Some were funny and all were cute. I can see you like to be in the middle of everything, like my cats do with me. Your fur looks so soft.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Lucky Lola

Bless you both! I am so happy for both of you finding each other. It was obviously meant to be. She is beautiful and so attentive!

Dear Lola, what a beautiful Siamese mix girl you are. You look so fluffy and soft, and I think your "make up" is perfect. I bet your toe pads are soft, too.
    Your photos are gorgeous, what an adorable kitten you were.
    You are a great help to your purrson, helping press laundry, wash windows, work at the computer, and practice the saxophone. Of course, you hide when it's time to go to the vet, or for a road trip, but you are always nice about it.
    Lola, you are truly a gem, and I wish you and your purrson a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Stunning Lola!

Hi Lola! Happy Cat of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a breathtaking beauty you are, Lola, simply stunning (despite your unfinished nose liner)!!! That long, fluffy coat, those sparkling blue eyes...Oh my!

You had the most perilous start at life, sweetheart. But thanks to the Mendocino Coast Humane Society, your hero adopters, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years ahead of you! Just as your human says, you truly are a *gem* of a girl, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

More importantly, Lola has become the love of my life—she has never and I'm sure will never hurt me. Even when I must gently scrape her out from under the bed to visit the vet or hit the road for another vacation in northern California, she won't bite or scratch. She is completely loving. As the photos attest, she is a fine companion—helping me press laundry, wash windows, work at my computer, and practice my sax. I don't know what I'd do without Lola. She's a gem!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! As the song goes..."Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!" Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lola, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lola, you are gorgeous, absolutely stunning! Your long, fluffy fur looks so soft and has such pretty colors in it, and what a sweet face you have with that partially-outlined pink nose and the lovely big blue eyes! I bet your paw-pads, some bubblegum-colored and some black, are cute and soft, too. And thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They show off so well not only your beauty but also your industriousness, you taking care of so many important chores in your home. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Walnut Creek, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! A kind person rescued you after finding you as a lost kitten at the dump, and took you to the Mendocino Coast Humane Society shelter. Your dear Purrrson stopped in and was immediately hooked. You adopted each other, and off you went with her/him to your Purrrmanent home! God bless your terrific rescuer for saving you, the Mendocino Coast Humane Society for sheltering you, and your dear Purrrsons for choosing rescue! You are yet another excellent example of the treasures to be found in rescues.

You are very busy and perform many important tasks, helping your dear Purrrson press laundry, wash windows, work at his/her computer, and practice the sax. Thank you for providing that great photographic documentation of you hard at work there! You have never once hurt her/him, and you never will. You are completely loving, even if you don't like being scraped out from under the bed to visit the vet or hit the road for another vacation. You love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lola, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-17-2017 at 04:35 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lola! What a Beauty!

Wonderful photos of a gorgeous kitter girl! And those big baby blues! Wow! You go girl!

My Ms. Bittie was a mild mannered wonder as well, never ever offering to bite, scratch, or be mean in any way. These kinds of kitters are so rare! Yep gems of a lifetime!

Congratulations Lola on your CatoftheDay honor and to your owner! Cherish each and every day the two of you have with each other as the time is so short.

May GOD bless and keep you both happy, healthy, and safe!

What a beautiful girl you are, Lola!
    I enjoyed reading about you.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Wow, darling Lola is pure magic! What a shining and beautiful COTD!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Lola! I think your nose liner is perfect just the way it is! I like your full, fluffy coat, your ear tufts (I'm a sucker for ear tufts) and your gem-like blue eyes! You have two-tone paw pads, some pink and some black. You have such lovely markings, too!

You are a very busy girl - helping to press the laundry, inspecting boxes, and su-purr-vising computer work! You oversee music practice, too! Then it is time to be your gorgeous self, and a loving companion to your person! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Lola!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678