Thread: Delightful Lil' Dickens!

Delightful Lil' Dickens!

Dearest Lil' Dickens, a.k.a. 'Little Man,' 'my Swain,' or any number of other goofy names, how nice to meet you today, after we just met your kitty housemate buddy Gatsby this past Friday, July 7! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They show off so well what a gorgeous tabby guy you are! I wish I could once more reach through the screen to Independence, MO to pet you and Gatsby and your doggie pals again. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all again for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! When you arrived in your Furrrever home, you were shy at first but warmed up a little when your dear Purrrson tried a belly rub. You've never become a lap cat, but you do follow him/her through the house and out into the yard. You and Gatsby immediately became the best of friends, and you and the doggies are also friends. You have a very sweet disposition and are endlessly curious. You and your dear Purrrson and Gatsby and doggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lil' Dickens, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, most handsome tabby kitty Dickens! We got to meet your buddy Gatsby, and now we get to meet you too! I like your wonderful tabby markings and your cute face!

You were a shy guy when you first came home. Your person gave you some petting and a tummy rub, and you decided that was okay Now you follow your person through the house, and even in the yard! You are buddies not only with Gatsby but with the doggies too! You are a curious guy and very sweet! There is a lot of love to go all around at your house ! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Dickens!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Lil' Dickens stole my heart immediately!!! We have two tabbys very similar in looks (although of course, every single cat is completely unique on the inside of course) that being said, Dickens is so very hansome and fabulous in every way! Perfectly awsome COTD! Sending L.D. Lotsa love and his bud Gatsby as well.I sure remember that fine lookin' fella too! Have the best day!

Darling Lil' Dickens!

Hi Lil' Dickens! Happy Tabby Cat of the Day! How proud your human must be, Dickens, having not just one but two most deserving furkids having been crowned "top cat!" (Can't let Gatsby hogging center stage, right Dickens?)

What a beautiful, classic Tabby boy you are, Dickens! But "common?" There's nothing common about you, neither in looks nor in purrsonality! You're pure feline perfection, inside and out! It took a bit of time for you to settle in, to come to love and trust your forever human. But after some time you realized that with this forever human is with whom you were destined to be, and the rest is happy history! How lucky your human, Gatsby and the pups are, having a best friend and loving companion in you, Dickens! Your human is so very proud of you and rightfully so. You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I so enjoyed reading your human's heartfelt, love filled tribute to her/his precious furkid, seeing all of your heart-melting photos! The perfect end to a long and tiring day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dickens, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Gatsby and the pups, too!!!

Such a beautiful boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Lil' Dickens, what a handsome Tabby boy you are. Your purrson is right, there is nothing common about a tabby, they are just beautiful kitties.
    Even though you are still a little jumpy and not a lap cat, you love belly rubs, and your brother Gatsby is your best friend. You even get along with the doggies.
    Lil' Dickens, just like Gatsby had his special day recently, you deserve a great celebration today, and I wish you and your family many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations, handsome Lil' Dickens, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana