Thread: Lovely Lady

Lovely Lady

Dear Lady, what a beautiful Persian girl you are. Your silver and white fluffy coat is gorgeous, and your face is so sweet with those big green eyes.
    I'm very sorry that your purrson's first Persian kitty passed away. When you came along, you filled a void with your playfulness and your absolute devotion to your family.
    You love to play with ribbons and balls, and you prefer your family over guests. You are also independant and show affection on your terms.
    Lady, you are an absolutely perfect example of your beautiful breed, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Lady!

What a pretty Persian girl you are. You have such a fluffy coat and beautiful green eyes… and look at that sweet face!

You have been a faithful companion and a great comfort to your mom since her first cat passed away, and your family love you.

Being an independent girl, you don’t like being touched too much, but still, you come to your family for affection, but on your terms.

You enjoy playing with small balls, ropes and ribbons, and I’m glad your family puts them away after playtime, so you don’t swallow them.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with yummy treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lady

You definitely look like a lady. You're so beautiful and I just love your coloring. I'm glad you have a good life and a family that loves you.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Lady, you are lovely, indeed! What a beautiful Persian girl you are! That fur is so luxurious and fluffy, and it looks so very soft. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute little squished-in Persian nose and those lovely HUGE eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Kiev in the Ukraine to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You came to your family after they'd lost their first beloved Persian seven years ago. We are so sorry he passed away. You have been comforting them greatly since you arrived. (We think maybe their Persian Angel kitty brought you and them together!) You have a delightful personality, and you make them smile with your energy and antics. You love to play with small balls and ropes and ribbons. We're so glad your dear people put the ribbon away after play-time so you don't swallow it and endanger yourself! You are very affectionate but on your own terms. You let your dear people know when you're in the mood for some petting, and then both you and they are happy. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lady, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your family's Persian Angel Kitty and all the other Angels are rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-04-2017 at 03:00 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Lady is definately the most beautiful cat, such a divine COTD! She is the greatest!

Stunning Lady!

Hi Lady! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my! What a breathtaking Persian beauty you are, simply stunning! Your long, flowing coat, your pearl grey coloring and sparkling green eyes are exquisite! And visions of swirls of pretty pink ribbon is just what comes to mind when I look at you! We all are so very sorry for your human's loss, the passing of your Persian predecessor. Thankfully she/he had you to help fill that empty space in her heart, putting the joy back into her/his days! And good thinking, Lady, playing hard to get, hehe Always keep the humans wanting for more! Makes those special moments when you do submit to some cuddles all the MORE special!

Lady is not satisfied when people touch her, she prefers affection on her own terms. So sometimes she comes to us and shows her love and wants to be noticed. Then we are glad we get to be petting her and she is happy, too! She is an independent girl, so that makes these times even more special. We love Lady!
    Cuddles craving or not, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried, Lady, in body or in heart! How lucky your people are, having a furkid as beautiful and sweet as you in their lives! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your balls and ribbons, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lady, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Persian you are, Lady.
    Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana