Thread: Lovely Lily!

Lovely Lily!

Dearest Lily, what an adorable young calico kitty you are! That multi-color fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with the cute little two-tone nose and the lovely big eyes. Those photos are great, thank you! You are so cute licking your chops in the first one, then gazing thoughtfully at the camera, and then tapping dear Meowmie's hand to get the treat in the last. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to England to pet you and also rub your tummy (which Meowmie says you like) and pet the kitten and rub her tummy too if she wants. I can't, of course, but I know your dear Meowmie will pet you both and rub appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You like to run around but you also take frequent rests because you have a heart murmur. When you slow down, your Purrrsons have more time to pet you. You have your little kitten there and take excellent care of her! You like to sit by the window and watch the birds and squirrels. You sit up and tap Meowmie's hand to get your treat. You are also very affectionate and love cuddles at night in bed with Meowmie. You and she and your kitten all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lily, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitten and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-05-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Lily!

What an adorable girl you are, Lily! Your coat is beautiful, and so are your green eyes.

No wonder your family couldn’t resist you! In spite of having a heart murmur you’re not slowing down, but playing with the kitten, and taking such good care of her.

He he, you stole a whole pot of treats one time… I do hope you shared with the kitten. I bet your mom won’t leave treats laying around in the future.

Although you are an independent girl, you still love to cuddle at night and have your tummy rubbed. What a lovely girl you are - your family and you are equally lucky to have each other.

Have fun and celebrate the day with your family and the kitten. Get pampered with some extra treats, watch the birds and squirrels and snuggle up in bed for some belly rubs and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Lily, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are. Your face is so sweet with those green eyes and your pink tongue. I bet this picture was taken after you had some treats. And you know exactly how to get your mom to hand over those treats.
    I'm sorry about your heart murmur. It does not slow you down though, and you're even taking care of your kitten sibling. Whenever you have to take a break, your family is there to cuddle with you.
    Lily, you are indeed such a lovely girl. You deserve a great celebration today with your family, and I hope you all will be together for many more years.

Lovely Lily!

Greetings Lily in the U.K.! Happy Caturday Cat of the Day!

I know it's well past your bedtime, there in England, so I'll begin by saying I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled day of celebration, watching the birdies and squirrels, snatching snacks from that coveted treat bowl, hehe, cuddling with your humans, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits!

What a gorgeous, muted Torti girl you are, Lily, with a name so worthy of your lithe and lovely looks and sweet purrsonality! It's easy to see how handily you won over your humans' hearts, despite being a Torti and not a Tabby! And thankfully you seem to be doing great, despite your health challenge, your murmur. Just be sure and take it nice and easy, sweetheart! And now, after having had a baby of your own, fingers and paws crossed your birthing days are over, allowing you to lead the life of luxury and leisure, pampering you so rightly deserve!

How lucky your forever family is, Lily, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Lily! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for ending my day with the biggest smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, readng your heartwarming backstory, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my night! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you (and your baby!) beautiful Lily, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Lovely Lily!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Lily!
    I am sorry you have a heart murmer.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Adorable Lily!

Congrats to Lily on being chosen Cat of the Day! Lily's heart murmur will likely be less trouble than expected. My first cat years ago, Rianne (pictured here with me) had a heart murmur which I found out about after she had kittens, and Rianne lived to be 18 years old. Towards the end, the vet thought it might cause fluid accumulation, but it didn't. Recently, the vet heard a heart murmur in one of my current cats, but the next time, it was gone, and I was told they can sometimes come and go. So next time Lily is at the vet, have them check again. But still, it's best to have her spayed. May beautiful Lily have many, many healthy, fun years to come!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette