Thread: Mighty Maximus

Mighty Maximus

Name:  07b (1).jpg
Views: 208
Size:  269.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy. We love your nose.
    So glad you were rescued and are now happy and much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Maximus, what a beautiful doggie you are! You're so pretty with that fluffy soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the two-tone nose and the lovely big eyes. You have the sweetest, most delightful personality, too. You are a rescue dog, and we give great thanks to your dear people for choosing rescue! You are an excellent example of the treasures to be found in shelters. You have gained a lot of confidence since your dear people adopted you. How nice to see you and your young friend cuddling up there! You are very gentle and affectionate and as good with strangers and children as you are with your own people. And you are a San Francisco Giants fan! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maximus, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mighty Maximus!

Hi Max, a.k.a "Love Bug!" Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a pawsitively precious pup you are, Maximus! One look at that sweet, sweet face of yours and I was a goner! Love your Terrier like "scruffy coat," and how special is that orange stripe running down your nose? And how perfectly named you are, Maximus, for you truly are "the max" in every way imaginable, inside and out!

Endless thanks to your humans for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie a 2nd chance at a happy life, the opportunity for your true spirit to shine through! Your transformation to the trusting, confident, life loving boy we meet here today is living proof of the healing power of unconditional love!
    What a lucky, lucky furever family is yours, having a furkid as sweet and gentle and loving as you to call their very own! You truly are a "gentle soul," Max, beautiful in body and in heart!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Having the chance to honor you, seeing all of your beyond heart-melting photos, has made my gray and gloomy day a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your skin sister, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Max, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a precious boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Max, What a cute dog you are!! I enjoyed reading about you and am so happy you have had a wonderful home for 5.5 years. I liked all your terrific photos--adorable. No doubt you are loveed and vice versa. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day adorable Max!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a fabulous little guy. Thank you for adopting. I know you will all be happy for many years to come.